Juve Friendlies Schedule and pre-season talk (35 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
a quick google search revealed attendance for Juventus - Everton in San Francisco was: 22,208

attendance for Juventus- Fiorentina in Toronto was: 21,122

so yea you should've taken my advice when i told you to shut up earlier
but those where mostly Everton fans. i doubt there are any Fiorentina fans in Canada

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yea im sure it's more likely a ton of people flew 6000 miles from europe for a friendly
probably. it was at a time when most people went to holidays so most americans visited other countires while people from other countries visited USA. trip to USA + get to watch Juve, double win. but not only Europe. China, Japan, Australia, Canada etc.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
probably. it was at a time when most people went to holidays so most americans visited other countireswhile people from other countries visited USA. trip to USA + get to watch Juve, double win. but not only Europe. China, Japan, Australia, Canada etc.
Lol, thanks for the laugh.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
probably. it was at a time when most people went to holidays so most americans visited other countires while people from other countries visited USA. trip to USA + get to watch Juve, double win. but not only Europe. China, Japan, Australia, Canada etc.
SF is a wildly popular destination for tourists so sure the game will attract foreigners in town....so either way you were still wrong about it being a bad place to host Juve games because it won't get attention :)

k19971027

May 20, 2015
Hey I'm going to stay at Nice, France from mid June to the end of August, and I plan to visit turin during this three month. I'm wondering is there any matches held in the juventus stadium during summer or the players were all on vacations and i got no chance to see a single juve match in person?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Do you guys think that with the sponsor of Tecate Juve could come to Mexico and play a match? The first club that comes to my head is Chivas, who's also sponsored by Tecate.

I'd definitely go watch it

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Saturday, 25 July 19:05 cet Juventus - Borussia Dortmund @AFG Arena in St. Gallen
Saturday, 1 august 21:00 cet Juventus - Olympique Marseille @Velodrome, Marseille

Camp in Vinovo from 16 july

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)