Juve Close To Bilbao’s Iraola (1 Viewer)

carmine

Jul 28, 2004
Juve Close To Bilbao’s Iraola
3/4/2005 12:34:00 PM
The Spanish defender can play as a right back or central defender.
Juventus are very close to sign Atlethic Bilbao’s Andoni Iraola whose contract with the Basque club expires in June 2006.

Bilbao want to sell the player this summer so not to risk losing him on a free transfer next year. Iraola is considered as one of the best Spanish right-backs as Luis Aragones sees him as an integral part of his national side.

www.goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have seen a couple Bilbao matches and Iraola stayed off the rader nicely, meaning that he did not make any mistakes. I am not sure if he's Juve quality though.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
Don't think a Spanish player would succeed in La Liga. No harm though, he sounds like a bargain
I don't think I've seen many Spanish players in the Serie A... none that have succeeded.. but maybe that's because they weren't good enough for this style of play.. I'm sure players like Puyol, torres, etc. would do well in Serie A..

++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
In FM 2005 Zebina is pure class :D :D
really?? cuz in my game he won't even make the bench.. :p

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++

So is Leggrotaglie, Tudor, Appiah :D:D

You can never trust FM.
Actually all the ones you quoted are crap in all my games.. (that includes about 20 different games.. ;))
Leggrottaglie and Appiah are in the transferlist from the beginning of the game, and tudor is in the reserves..(as is montero, where he should rightfully be.:excited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)