JUVE CAN OVERCOME ARSENAL. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
We have all what is needed for the arsenal game in turin, even without camo,veira,zebina:agree: ; Arsenal is a team dominated with youngstars and juve have
such youngstars to even start in highbury:eyebrows:giannechieda,blasi,chellini have what it takes to overcome arsenal in turin:D all I want coach capello should
give them this chance to match the young boys in the arsenal midfield and juve will triumph:agree:(cl) referees have a way for guiding youngboys in a game whenever tackle by huge midfielders like emerson,veira:cry: so my advise is let's give this young lad the opportunity and surely they will overcome arsenal in turin:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
maikanana said:
We have all what is needed for the arsenal game in turin, even without camo,veira,zebina:agree: ; Arsenal is a team dominated with youngstars and juve have
such youngstars to even start in highbury:eyebrows:giannechieda,blasi,chellini have what it takes to overcome arsenal in turin:D all I want coach capello should
give them this chance to match the young boys in the arsenal midfield and juve will triumph:agree:(cl) referees have a way for guiding youngboys in a game whenever tackle by huge midfielders like emerson,veira:cry: so my advise is let's give this young lad the opportunity and surely they will overcome arsenal in turin:p
hi my friend

can you please discuss this in juventus-arsenal page

because if you keep writing new messages in new pages not every one can discuss with you

thank you

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Definitely saved by the bell.Infact if the referee had'nt blown the full-time whistle when he did,Capello himself would have been sent off for fielding such a hapless bunch.
I've seen some absolutely appalling Juventus perfomances in my time,nevertheless;Tuesday nights display has to rank amongst the "all-time greats".Outclassed and outgunned in every area that mattered by Monsieur Wenger and his gang of "minors",we appeared to be punching in a category way above our weight.
Two goals down from the first leg,two-(maybe three depending on the Del Piero diagnosis)potential match winners missing the return.....is there any hope?
Yes there is,but turning that possibility into reality will require a super-human perfomance from ALL our players,a HUGE slice of luck and a brainwave for Don Fabio who was indubitably outfoxed by Wenger in Highbury.
As it stands we really have nothing to lose in the second leg.The odds are stacked sky-high against us,consequently our traditional counter-attacking style must be ditched.I'm looking at a 3-5-2/5-3-3 formation that goes like this:

Buffon

Thuram Cannavaro Balzaretti

Emerson
Giannichedda
Zambrotta Chiellini

Nedved

Del Piero
(Mutu/Zalayeta)

Trezeguet

Goal: Buffon(RES IPSA LOQUITOR)

Defence: I'm going with a three-man back-line so that we can free up two full-backs to support the midfield and the attack.Thuram,Cannavaro and Balzaretti would hold a tight line that moves en bloc.
Zambrotta and Chellini would fall back to double on opposing players when we lose the ball.

Midfield: Arsenal will KILL us at the Delle Alpi if we allow them space and ball possession.We need a tight/packed midfield to cover our back three,hold the ball and dictate the pace.So Emerson should play a bit deep(screening the defence) with Giannichedda a bit advanced to thread the ball through for Zambrotta,Chiellini and (particularly) Nedved(though Emo and Giannichedda can switch duties intermittently)I will not start Blasi because I'm not impressed with his ball-handling and passing(plus he tends to be rash in the tackle).
Zambrotta and Chiellini should overlap,cross/pass to our forwards and shoot for goal when they find the spaces.
Nedved should have an advanced role in midfield where he can probe the Arsenal backline,thread balls through to our forwards and unleash the rockets in his uhlsport boots!(we missed him in that first leg and I do hope we have not frittered away his last Champions league gold medal opportunity!)

Attack: If Del Piero is fit he should start with Trezeguet.If not then Mutu or Zalayeta should take his place.Ibrahimovic MUST NOT start!!We've seen enough of his "magic" !!!

Arsenal cruise when they dictate the flow.Therefore we have to keep possession and control the pace.We need at least 15 players operating at a 110% for next week's game.Let's rest Nedved,Emerson,Buffon,Thuram,Zambrotta and Chiellini against Treviso this weekend(Vieira,Camoranesi,Zebina,Ibrahimovic,Zalayeta,Pessotto,Kovac,Blasi,Birindelli,Abbiati and Oliveira should make up our first eleven)so they can be fresh for "The Return".
It's going to be VERY difficult,but I don't think it is impossible.
NEVER GIVE UP ON THE OLD LADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)