juve-bayern (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I updated the sticky thread in the multimedia section with the full match torrent; goal video to follow

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
damn, that was such a nice bit of skill by zlatan.
how he drew them both in, then did that backheel. this guy just keeps on impressing me, even tho ive seen a lot of this at ajax. good to see him still playing the same way, with that own bit of style for juve.

del was in the right place at the right time, i watched the video like 5 times, and his positioning on that defender was perfect.

forza juve!!

thanks for the video

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm happy for Del Piero, but to be honest I'd have preferred if Zlatan capped off the move with a thunderbolt into the top corner :thumb:

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I'm happy for Del Piero, but to be honest I'd have preferred if Zlatan capped off the move with a thunderbolt into the top corner :thumb:
    agreed..this goal belonged to zlatan more than alex..
    btw...a finisher should be there and alex was:angel:

Jul 19, 2003
    I'm having trouble with the goal video.........It starts to download, and after about 5%, it stops and says done. When I try to open it, WM tells me it's a corrupt file.....of course not being complete. Any ideas?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I'm having trouble with the goal video.........It starts to download, and after about 5%, it stops and says done. When I try to open it, WM tells me it's a corrupt file.....of course not being complete. Any ideas?
    For some reason, this link isn't Mozilla-friendly. It worked okay when I downloaded it with IE :wth:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Hi there y'all, This is my first thread ever, so I hope it is in the right forum :)
    Anyway...
    After the referee blew the final wistle, I saw a crazy-happy Buffon run like a greyhound to Zlatan and jumped in is arms, and got carried like a baby to celebrate Zlatans genious act. Does any1 have that pic and can put it in this thread among with other nice pics & video of the game, pleeeeez?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Threads merged

Sorry to blow away your first thread like that David, but I think one thread for the media from the match is enough. I hope that's ok :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Hi there y'all, This is my first thread ever, so I hope it is in the right forum :)
    Anyway...
    After the referee blew the final wistle, I saw a crazy-happy Buffon run like a greyhound to Zlatan and jumped in is arms, and got carried like a baby to celebrate Zlatans genious act.
    Just out of interest, are Zlatan and Buffon the tallest players in our squad?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Tudor is also very tall, Zebina is kinda tall too. Zlatan is 1m,93cm and that is pretty tall :p

post match pics some1 :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ahh good calls David,

Tudor, Zebina, Buffon and Zlatan are all pretty much the same height

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)