Juve appoint new chief (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has been officially elected as the new President of Juventus at a shareholders meeting on Thursday.

Gigli takes over from Franzo Grande Stevens, who has been made honorary President along with club legend Giampiero Boniperti, as the outfit prepares for the post-Triade era at the Delle Alpi.

“We have given ourselves the objective of being winners, sympathetic and transparent,” Gigli said as an entire new board of directors was signed in today.

“We want to culminate our relationship with the city of Turin, with Italy, in the knowledge that we are one of the principle Italian brands in the world.”

Jean Claude Blanc, the club’s new administrator, added: “Transparency and team work will be our key words.

“I think the new board demonstrates the clear determination to look towards a new future with maximum respect for ethical and sporting values.”

It’s understood that Gigli, Blanc, former Juve midfielder Marco Tardelli and ex-volleyball tactician Gian Paolo Montali will form a 'sporting committee’ within the outfit.

The latter stated that he was keen for the once mythical Juventus spirit to reappear after the 'coldness’ of the club when under the guidance of Roberto Bettega, Antonio Giraudo and Luciano Moggi over the last 11 years.

“The Coach should transmit the Juve spirit,” Montali stated even if he was giving little away with regard to whether Fabio Capello would still be in the hotseat next term.

“It is not a question of names, but typology. The way I see it, the Coach will be a central figure.

“As for my role, I have a lot to learn but this is a privilege for me which excites. It is different from my work as a volleyball Coach, but I will look to be competent with humility.”

Capello could be replaced as tactician by former Juve man Didier Deschamps or ex-Milan boss Alberto Zaccheroni.

The future's bright, the Future's black and white :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus appoint new general manager

PARIS (AFP) - Scandal-hit Juventus have appointed Frenchman Jean-Claude Blanc as their new general manager, following the resignation of the tainted Luciano Moggi.

The former head of the French Tennis Federation has left that post to take over at the Turin giants, according to a statement by the tennis federation on Thursday.

Blanc takes over his new role as Juventus stand on trial for sporting fraud at a sports tribunal in Rome that could see the Italian giants relegated from Italy's top flight.

Moggi quit the post in May after newspapers published telephone transcripts of him dictating the choice of match officials for key league and European games.

AFP

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
ReBeL said:
Juventus appoint new general manager

PARIS (AFP) - Scandal-hit Juventus have appointed Frenchman Jean-Claude Blanc as their new general manager, following the resignation of the tainted Luciano Moggi.

The former head of the French Tennis Federation has left that post to take over at the Turin giants, according to a statement by the tennis federation on Thursday.

Blanc takes over his new role as Juventus stand on trial for sporting fraud at a sports tribunal in Rome that could see the Italian giants relegated from Italy's top flight.

Moggi quit the post in May after newspapers published telephone transcripts of him dictating the choice of match officials for key league and European games.

AFP
General manager coming from French Tennis Federation.Anotherone executive is a former volleuball coach.Oh dear,oh dear.Let a good god be with us.What do they know about football at all? Dissapointing ,definitely.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    AlexTheGreat said:
    thats the way Juve survive in this world, they run her as a company

a profitable one too, they dont rely so heavily on the sale of shirts like real madrid do, but on sponsorship deals, and projects they get themselves involved in, ive also noticed that juve are probably one of the most charitable clubs in the world, remember the video to il mio canto libero? where it was a project to start up a orphanage or something like that, the profits made from that song went to charity, and also their latest album, you dont see the likes of inter who in firness are far richer in terms of capital who as far as i know hardly give a penny to charity, nor do milan i dont think. Its another reason for me to be proud of such a club who gives back to society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)