Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This reminds me of the times when a lot of people on this forum got mad when we bought Ibra.

Yes, that actually happened.

In fact @Zlatan (Yes, the forum member) and myself were exchanging private messages when the transfer was taking place, almost as if we were afraid to show our happiness back then :lol:
:lol:

No way, I even remember the headline on soccernet that evening, '16m Ibrahimovic lands in Turin' :D
Dayem, good times.

For the sake of our squad, we cannot have this guy, he just doesn't fit in the formation and we're not prepared to switch to a 433. Marotta should focus on a world class am or at least a decent one. Isco would be too expensive, Oscar is a real possibility and so is Gotze (if he pushes for a way out)
Isco and Gotze would just be the next fucking level of jizz. :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

No way, I even remember the headline on soccernet that evening, '16m Ibrahimovic lands in Turin' :D
Dayem, good times.

Isco and Gotze would just be the next fucking level of jizz. :tuttosport:

Yeah, and then i think it devolved into a nationality debate. From what I remember.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #285
    I was talking about Zlatan. :D

Cuadrado? Like I said earlier, if plan A/B/C...don't work...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    He's a very rich man's Krasic though.

Problem is, he really doesn't fit our tactical setup seeing as we only got one other real winger (Coman), so unless Allegri wants to play some weird unsymmetrical formation, I don't see where he'd play. I don't hold him in high regard as a trequartista.
    didnt he play as a SS in Fiorentinas 3-5-2 in his last season there before moving to Chelsea? so, rotating with Dybala and having more options to go 4-3-3 from time to time?

- - - Updated - - -

For the sake of our squad, we cannot have this guy, he just doesn't fit in the formation and we're not prepared to switch to a 433. Marotta should focus on a world class am or at least a decent one. Isco would be too expensive, Oscar is a real possibility and so is Gotze (if he pushes for a way out)
    we cant get any of these, unless Chelsea goes full retard and sells us Oscar for 35M

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    I really hope we get this guy now,

Tevez fucking off has hurt Juve on FIFA. But it would be an improvement if Cuadrado came and he could feed mandzukic. Pls Beppe, help out a long time supporter of yours.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I don't see Cuadrado fitting on this team by any means.

He's an unidimensional player, not really smart. He looks down and run and dribble like crazy on the right and that's it. Would need a similar player on the left for some balance.

Our players in general are very smart and he doesn't fit the profile. I'd have him only for a cheap loan with no obligation to buy, and that's not happening.

Actually I'd like to see him as a RB, don't know how is his defending though. Probably atrocious lol.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I don't see Cuadrado fitting on this team by any means.

He's an unidimensional player, not really smart. He looks down and run and dribble like crazy on the right and that's it. Would need a similar player on the left for some balance.

Our players in general are very smart and he doesn't fit the profile. I'd have him only for a cheap loan with no obligation to buy, and that's not happening.

Actually I'd like to see him as a RB, don't know how is his defending though. Probably atrocious lol.
    Agreed. In fact I think I'd pass on him and the likes of Lavezzi and Salah. We need a player with brains and those are rare and underrated these days. AM is more needed than a winger too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I really hope we get this guy now,

Tevez fucking off has hurt Juve on FIFA. But it would be an improvement if Cuadrado came and he could feed mandzukic. Pls Beppe, help out a long time supporter of yours.
    now if that isn’t reason enough to get him, i dont know what is. :lol:

also remember elia playing UT?...played like a cheap ronaldo :lol:

back to reality.
    i would take cuadrado. quite hardworking for a winger.
    on loan WITHOUT obligation would be great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)