Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Despite Mourinho's favorite tactic plan fitting perfectly with Juventus core gameplay,
despite our nooblet board would be the easiest victim for a coach like Jose to dominate.
Unfortunately, we cannot afford the special one and his special budget requirements,
he is destined to chose one of the attacking wise Real, Barca or Milan.
We cannot compete with them on that matter.
With other words;
we do need Mourinho, but Jose doesnt need us...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Despite Mourinho's favorite tactic plan fitting perfectly with Juventus core gameplay,
despite our nooblet board would be the easiest victim for a coach like Jose to dominate.
Unfortunately, we cannot afford the special one and his special budget requirements,
he is destined to chose one of the attacking wise Real, Barca or Milan.
We cannot compete with them on that matter.
With other words;
we do need Mourinho, but Jose doesnt need us...
I just hope that many after reading your post will understand why this is mission impossible

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
I think if we get Lippi next season. Juve will gain more respect and the referee will listen to him and we'll get advantages from it. Lippi=Respected by everyone.

And he knows what players we need to win the scudetto. I don't trust this board or Ranieri's transfer policy. Sissoko?? A man that doesent play for Liverpool. And Mellberg?? Another Boumsong? What we need is 3 worldstar players

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
You guys seem to forget that at the beginning of the season, no worldclass players were interested in joining us, nor was a coach like Lippi or Mourinho since it was very unclear what they could expect from Juve.
Ranieri took the challenge on, not kowing how we would perform, I respect him for that, I am sure that everyone here would have signed for standing third and still having a chance on the Coppa, even after a first of two matches against Inter.
I admit the play hasn't been good and that Ranieri has been making strange decisions, but the stats are in his advantage for now.

Like I said in the other thread, if we keep this up and if the play improves, I am fine with another season of Ranieri, but if we keep performing like we have, the cl spot isn't certain yet, and if we give that away, then Ranieri failed, in 5 months, we will see what happens, we can speculate about what will happen until then, but there won't be any certainty.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
referees are better recently and i would not put blame on them anymore. They learn now i hope.
Re Lippi, even he is great, i don;t think he could bring success for us anymore. It is best for a Juve legend to stay that way.
Melberg is almost free, and we need CB asap. Re Sissoko , he is destroyer. Don't have some super technique but he is class for Nocce.
Wait and see

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You guys seem to forget that at the beginning of the season, no worldclass players were interested in joining us, nor was a coach like Lippi or Mourinho since it was very unclear what they could expect from Juve.
Ranieri took the challenge on, not kowing how we would perform, I respect him for that, I am sure that everyone here would have signed for standing third and still having a chance on the Coppa, even after a first of two matches against Inter.
I admit the play hasn't been good and that Ranieri has been making strange decisions, but the stats are in his advantage for now.

Like I said in the other thread, if we keep this up and if the play improves, I am fine with another season of Ranieri, but if we keep performing like we have, the cl spot isn't certain yet, and if we give that away, then Ranieri failed, in 5 months, we will see what happens, we can speculate about what will happen until then, but there won't be any certainty.
+ Rep

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005

you're right! I agree with you but remember when Mourinho was the Porto couch he didn't have any top world class and he won the Uefa and the Champions league... I think that he can take out the best of all players and Ranieiri can't do that...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Then why couldn't he do the same with Chelsea, he had all the money, the best players but with them, he couldn't win cl?

Mourinho wasn't the one winning the cl, his players were, he was their coach but he didn't win it on his own.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
you're right! I agree with you but remember when Mourinho was the Porto couch he didn't have any top world class and he won the Uefa and the Champions league... I think that he can take out the best of all players and Ranieiri can't do that...
in portugal you also have 2-3 top teams only its easy to win league ..

but similar thing happen to Rafa with Lpool he won once and second time got to final, but nowere near the top in EPL

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so players like Carvalho and Deco are not top players?

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Is Ranieri the man for the future? Probably not... but he took the challenge on when no one else of similar accomplishment would. Lippi brushed us off like a red-headed step child, while Ranieri jumped on board.

Lets not forget, most teams would be pretty damaged if they were without their starting CB, starting LB/CB, starting RB, and starting RWM.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is Ranieri the man for the future? Probably not... but he took the challenge on when no one else of similar accomplishment would. Lippi brushed us off like a red-headed step child, while Ranieri jumped on board.

Lets not forget, most teams would be pretty damaged if they were without their starting CB, starting LB/CB, starting RB, and starting RWM.
we would have been much better served had ranieri gone to man city and sven come to juve.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
we would have been much better served had ranieri gone to man city and sven come to juve.
Would we though?

Man City spent even more money than Juve did, and under Sven are currently sitting in a three-way tie for fourth, but conversely 3 points out of 8th place too. I'm aware that Serie A isn't as tight as EPL... but Ranieri has us in the CL by 5 points and UEFA by 12 points. Sven has Man City out of CL by 2 and in UEFA by 3.

Sven also has had players he thought would be brilliant fail miserably.

Did he even want the job?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)