José Giménez - CB - Atlético Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Mark

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Doesn't want to renew. Contract up next year. We get him for free or they accept our miserable offer. :beppe2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But if they accept our bid then they will have 2-3 CBs? :D

Atletico looks like a real stubborn club imo, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanna keep him and let him go for free next year.

But I'd still expect a tough competition for him, no?

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
I remember him playing CM vs. Leicester. Is that something he can regularly do? Would make more sense for us if so.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I remember him playing CM vs. Leicester. Is that something he can regularly do? Would make more sense for us if so.
yes and also RB à la Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they sold the German instead. I think he'll stay there, I mean renew, but he does look like a Juve target in my books. Can't say the same about Gimenez. We'll probably focus on De Vrij.
There's always the Cuads/Mano swap rumour.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
yes and also RB à la Barzagli.

- - - Updated - - -

There's always the Cuads/Mano swap rumour.
I don't think they want Cuadrado. I think they are focusing Mahrez and if they fail on him then probably Mor. Cuadrado is probably their last option. But in that case we'd have to add ~15mln into the deal.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't think they want Cuadrado. I think they are focusing Mahrez and if they fail on him then probably Mor. Cuadrado is probably their last option. But in that case we'd have to add ~15mln into the deal.
we want 30m,

what did Zenit offer?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Contributor
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, we can actually get a top young CB from an Atletico facing transfer ban? Baller move if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)