Jorge Martinez (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus and Roma are expected to compete for the signature of Catania star Jorge Martinez in the January transfer window.

The 24-year-old Uruguayan arrived at the Stadio Massimino from Montevideo side Nacional for less than £2m, despite competition from Villarreal.

Martinez has already found the net five times in 13 games this term and a long queue of potential suitors is forming.

“He is a youngster with great talent,” Catania executive Pietro Lo Monaco declared.

“We have received lots of offers for him and at the end of the season we will weigh up what we are going to do.”

Roma boss Luciano Spalletti reportedly sees Martinez as a potential replacement for wantaway Brazilian ace Amantino Mancini, while Juventus could turn to him in the search for Pavel Nedved’s heir.

channel 4

Also on sport alice http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200749/cmc_116696.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Height: 1.78m. Weight: 80.00kg. Nationality: Uruguay
    Born: 05/04/1983 in Montevideo
    Position:AML/AMC (Im not sure if he can play striker also)

So far:

Games : 13
    Starting Line-up : 12
    Substitutions : 1
    Goals : 5
    Penalties : 0
    Yellow Cards : 3
    Red Cards : 0
    Minutes Played : 981

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Anyone here actually saw this kid play?
    Only once, against Milan. I think he was the one who scored the goal. But Catania were all defense on that match so i couldn't see much of him.
    Lately he's making it regularly to team of the week and he's obviously in good form but i can't say much more.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    :wallbang: I really think we should make big name signing as a replacement for Neddy. I'm for this transfer only if we are going to get rid of Olivera.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Only once, against Milan. I think he was the one who scored the goal. But Catania were all defense on that match so i couldn't see much of him.
    Lately he's making it regularly to team of the week and he's obviously in good form but i can't say much more.
    i think that was Spinesi who scored catania's goal..the one Mascara crossed it over Dida.

almo

Aug 10, 2007
    :wallbang: I really think we should make big name signing as a replacement for Neddy. I'm for this transfer only if we are going to get rid of Olivera.
    why a big name, we almost never bye famous players
    except when we sold Zidane :eyebrows:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I'd rather we went for Hamsik.....seriously though, we have Palladino, we should be using him to replace nedved and turn that position into more of a central attacking role.

If Ranieri is fixed on CZ and Nocerino, we need some drive coming from behind the forwards for a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)