Jorge Martínez (5 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he is 32 years old already. Whata fkin waste of money. Literally, 12 mils thrown into the toilet.

I think that from the top 5 clubs in Italy, this deal has been the worst of the last decade.

Or theres has been anything closeto be this bad?. because in the cases i can remember...at least the flops have been able to play during seasons and actually flop.... but this guy got injured and lost soemewhere in time. Almost 4 years since this disaster happened.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I think he is 32 years old already. Whata fkin waste of money. Literally, 12 mils thrown into the toilet.

I think that from the top 5 clubs in Italy, this deal has been the worst of the last decade.

Or theres has been anything closeto be this bad?. because in the cases i can remember...at least the flops have been able to play during seasons and actually flop.... but this guy got injured and lost soemewhere in time. Almost 4 years since this disaster happened.
Quaresma

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
When did this guy renew contract with us? :shifty:

We cut his salary 50% off.
a few weeks ago if not a few months, I had tried to find this thread to post the news, but couldn't find it. Basically we renewed his contract at a lower wage because of the amortization or something along those lines

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link http://www.juvelive.it/2014/10/03/calciomercato-juventus-costretta-rinnovare-contratto-jorge-martinez/

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
a few weeks ago if not a few months, I had tried to find this thread to post the news, but couldn't find it. Basically we renewed his contract at a lower wage because of the amortization or something along those lines

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link http://www.juvelive.it/2014/10/03/c...costretta-rinnovare-contratto-jorge-martinez/
@Bianconero_Aus

I sort of forgot to reply to your mention on El Malaka, basically his deal was extended until June 30th 2016 for bookkeeping reasons, and we have sent him on a two-year loan to Juventud in his homeland. Poor buggers.

By July 2016 he will be officially off our books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)