joost invites (1 Viewer)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I have unlimited joost invites.

Joost is a new way of watching TV on the internet. With Joost, you get all the things you love about TV, including a high-quality full-screen picture, hundreds of full-length shows and easy channel-flipping.
joost.com for more info.

All I need is an e-mail address, and the invite is yours.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Everyone has them now. :D

I'm disapointed with Joost, there's never nothing good on it.

OP
danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Everyone has them now. :D

I'm disapointed with Joost, there's never nothing good on it.
    Figured as much. But for anyone still looking....

Remember that it's still in beta. They just signed deals with Sony and Time Warner yesterday.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah, before they were so hard to get hold of, now everyone has 999 invites. :D

I don't know, I like the idea but I don't know how succesful it will turn out in the end. But here's to better programs. :pint:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Sent bianconeri.

Ze, I have no idea, I wouldn't count on anything worthwhile, probably some trailer channels or something like that. This is a good idea but if it'd work the way we all would want it, video stores, cable companies and cinemas would probably go bust. :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Sent bianconeri.

Ze, I have no idea, I wouldn't count on anything worthwhile, probably some trailer channels or something like that. This is a good idea but if it'd work the way we all would want it, video stores, cable companies and cinemas would probably go bust. :D
    That'd be the day :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    can someone send an invite to this address:

am_ahmad(at)hotmail.com

I can't because the program is running really slow for me and it says that my invitations are up, even though I've never invited anyone at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)