John Elkann (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agnelli, Marotta - "we can't compete financially" bullshit. Can't even so much make a semi serious offer for a good player the sort of player we need
That's not complaining though. :sergio:

That's them being honest.

Your boy Conte complained with the 10 euro comment. That's complaining

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agnelli, Marotta - "we can't compete financially" bullshit. Can't even so much make a semi serious offer for a good player the sort of player we need
So let me get this straight

Juventus is at what 330 turnover when doing QF/SF CL ?
The big teams do 450-500 mil ?

So what you are saying is, that when we say "we cant compete", the solution is that Exor puts 150 mil in the club each year ?

How exactly are their shareholders remotely agreeing on that

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;5055023 said:
The deal with the MCC was a real estate play and all you guys know it. It wouldn't have mattered if Marylebone was an Ultimate Frisbee club. The investment was not for fucking cricket. But hey, when have facts stopped you from making stupid claims. So by all means carry on.
As Klin says its fucking hilarious whenever it's brought up. But the usual suspects, use this thread once every 6 months (transfer window time) to air their retarded grievances about it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So we are a selling club then?
What has that to do with exor not putting 150 mil down the toilet every single year. There is a hugh gap with us an the top 5 sides financially. And you want a business company to close that gap? They don't want to be juves sugar daddy and whats even more important is that Juve itself doenst want to be such a club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
eating their money? :lol: exor are eating into our success and ambitions! whilst they are spending our money on a forever failing F1 team and fucking cricket!
Yes, a multi-billion euro investment company which has an annual profit higher than our entire turnover is relying on our(?) money to make a €400m real estate investment in what so happens to be an historic cricket club in an exclusive area of London, as well as an extra €350m+ per season on Scuderia Ferrari. Ferrari which is one of the biggest brands in the world and has a revenue of over €2 billion.

Makes sense.

Really, if people are just going to cry and point fingers over our mercato there are already threads for that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, a multi-billion euro investment company which has an annual profit higher than our entire turnover is relying on our(?) money to make a €400m real estate investment in what so happens to be an historic cricket club in an exclusive area of London, as well as an extra €350m+ per season on Scuderia Ferrari. Ferrari which is one of the biggest brands in the world and has a revenue of over €2 billion.

Makes sense.

Really, if people are just going to cry and point fingers over our mercato there are already threads for that.
I never said they are relying on our money but it wouldn't surprise me if they are taking some sort of cut. As i said before the triade didn't let exor see a penny of anything they made through self sufficiency

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes I'm sure Exor are taking some of our transfer budget so they can spend it on things like jet fuel or napkins. I bet this year it is the same amount a world class AM would cost, and last year it was the amount a world class left back would cost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)