João Cancelo (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Honestly, he was one of the bright spots last year. Always knew something good could happen when he had the ball.
Sure, especially in games against Ajax. Im glad this dude is gone. Thrilled actually. Just another pace merchant with not mucH to offer. Error prone af. Replacing him with Danilo is questionable though.

- - - Updated - - -

#mommyblessme :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sure, especially in games against Ajax. Im glad this dude is gone. Thrilled actually. Just another pace merchant with not mucH to offer. Error prone af. Replacing him with Danilo is questionable though.
yeah let's make shit up and overexaggerate how things really were.

enjoy danilo

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yeah let's make shit up and overexaggerate how things really were.

enjoy danilo
Yeah, Ive said Im not sold on Danilo but getting rid of Cancelo was the right thing to do. It isnt exageration saying he made a lot of blunders last season, some which directly affected our CL campaign. RB needs to be more than just being able to dribble and he isnt technical and creative enough for winger. Was simply a bad fit for us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He'll obviously suit Guardiola's style more than here, he's probably found his perfect coach.

Something seriously dropped his performances, he got injured and even though he looked fit he was a shadow player.

Depends what you want. A 9/10 player at 50%, or a 7/10 player at 80%. Potential to be world class is only that.

Tbh the next one I see disappointing me so much is Douglas Costa. We seem to sign a lot of weak-willed players in recent years. Or maybe it's just a sign of the times. Maybe it's just because he always looks like he's about to cry.

In fact all my favourite players in the last few years turned to dust.

He's not a right back though, is he? He's a right midfielder at his most defensive position. I also question his wisdom a little, Walker is a good bet to play the bigger games.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And Vidal was abysmal and lost us the CL final :agree: Your opinions are shit, we've known that but the fact that you call Cancelo a pace merchant when he relies on passing and dribbling rather than running beats it all.

Enjoy MDS crossing and defending, donkey

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, Ive said Im not sold on Danilo but getting rid of Cancelo was the right thing to do. It isnt exageration saying he made a lot of blunders last season, some which directly affected our CL campaign. RB needs to be more than just being able to dribble and he isnt technical and creative enough for winger. Was simply a bad fit for us.
I didn’t think so. But Juve certainly did. I got the sense he was a coach’s/administrative headache from how this played out.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
His importance for Juventus last year in offense is largely understimated. He was our n. 2 or 3 offensive weapon, opened up the game for the others.

His plays and assists really overwhelm the poor play in certain matches.

World Class RB, replaced for a decent/average one. Quite a downer.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Guardiola will make him work hard on both ends, just like all his players and if he cannot take it, then he doesn't have the mentality and im glad we sold him in the early stages.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Guardiola will make him work hard on both ends, just like all his players and if he cannot take it, then he doesn't have the mentality and im glad we sold him in the early stages.
No, bald fraud needs him so they can finally play proper 352/343 formation, he desperately needed Dani alves type of player who can break through the enemies defensive line for 90 minutes, while at the back the will have Mendy -Zinchenko - Laporte - Rodri - Stones - Walker to take care about the counter attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)