João Cancelo (13 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Lol new car accident, this time it's Cancelo. There is no one in this team who knows how to drive?
We have more crashed cars than shots on target / matches.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Incredible that he doesn't start a match of this magnitude considering his form this season. Not gonna do much good for his overall confidence.

Even if he wasn't to start ahead of MDS; he probably would've done a better job at LB in place of Alex Sandro who as a complete train wreck out there.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
So we have one of the best football players in the world in Cancelo, yet we cant use him in the most important game of the season. Would that not normally mean that we would need to replace him with a new player that we can actually use? How does this make sense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Travesty to watch from the bench when Sandro is back to his early season self doing nothing.

Opposition RBs must be counting their lucky stars when Sandro is starting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo allegedly swore at a fantasy-football player after he was asked whether it would take him ‘two years’ to provide an assist.
Cancelo was targeted by SOS Fanta user Antony Ajengui after he went three Serie A games without a goalscoring contribution on Sunday against Bologna.
“Do we have to wait two years for you to provide an assist or even score a goal?” wrote Ajengui in an Instagram message to the Portuguese.
“For fantasy football I bet everything on you in defence, but until now you’ve been a disappointment. Then there are these useless yellows you pick up…”
That prompted Cancelo to hit back [in more family-friendly translations]: “Go to hell, I don’t care about fantasy football or any fantasy rubbish…
“The important thing is to win. Don’t send me any more messages!”
Despite the user’s frustrations, the former Inter defender has scored a goal and provided four assists for Juve this season.

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)