Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
I'm such a fan of this guy and I think he's strong enough to be successful in Serie A. He's also got a thunderous right foot and he can also dribble a defender or two. His heading is not bad either.

But of course if Juve signed him, there'd definitely be no Gilardino, which I have lost hope for already.

Most importantly......he's FREE!! No rumors have linked him so far. In fact he's been linked a few times with Milan.

I'd be happy if Juve signed him.

What does everyone else think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He was much better when he was at Leeds IMO. He's going over the hill, and Chelsea haven't held onto him for a reason (not that Chelsea hang onto people who are doing their jobs just great :groan:). He's grown fairly inconsistent, and it's frustrating to watch him balloon ball after ball outside the stadium.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, in the last days, I have heared rumours about Gilardino again, and I really think that Capello wants him here. So if we can get Gilardino, this would be my strikers:
Gilardino, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Miccoli, Kapo

If Gila is Roma bound, I would say get Jimmy. He is a top player and if he still has two good years in him, get him

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Really?? :eek:

Well, it must be a huge coincidence but in the matches that I've watched for him he's been amazing.

Of course I see 1 EPL match every week (picked by the friggin channel) so I can see how I'm missing all that. :undecide:

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
    when i opened thread about francesco gouvinho lima u told me that i shouldnt have open it cause his not linked with juve and u told me i shouldnt write what i want but i should put threads that juve are linked with.
    is jimmy floyd haselbaink linked with us?
    so dont close my topics only close for others too.this is unfair.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    First of all, I didn't close your Lima thread. Secondly, don't worry about having other people's threads closed, just make sure you do the right thing yourself.

You're acting like those footballers who ask for their fellow professionals to receive yellow cards :irritate:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thread moved from Transfer Talk to Misc Soccer due to lack of linkage with Juventus

Please guys, if you're going to make a thread about a player simply because you like him, without any credible news articles linking them with us, please post them in Misc Soccer

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    He was much better when he was at Leeds IMO. He's going over the hill, and Chelsea haven't held onto him for a reason (not that Chelsea hang onto people who are doing their jobs just great :groan:). He's grown fairly inconsistent, and it's frustrating to watch him balloon ball after ball outside the stadium.
    Spot on Comment

He Creates a whole lot of chances but he also misses a lot of them and he lacks a lot in speed and versatility he was in his best form when Atletico MAdrid signed him IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)