Javier Hernández (1 Viewer)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
i heard there is a guy named erick torres and is supposed to be the heir of chicharito in guadelajara. how is he? and maybe we should get him and chicharito should let his hair grow like luis hernandez if he wants a starter place.
:lol:

About Erick Torres, aka Cubo. He started to shine at second semester of 2010-2011, when he scored 6 goals in 15 games. Then, in the first semester of 2011-2012 he scored 5 goals in 10. 11 goals in 25 games was pretty pretty good for an 18-years-old, but also he seemed so confident and mature, he messed up defenses and mature players got send off because of him. But then the mexican media started to idolize him and he began to go down, when the things didn't came his way everyone started to burst him and now, after just 3 goals in 2012, he barely plays 'cause Guadalajara got 2 pretty good strikers.

But I believe he still can become something good, not as much as Chicharito, but good for Guadalajara and maybe even a small-medium club at Europe, who knows, he is still young (just turned 20), Chicharito didn't exploded until he was about 21-22.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I know that nobody will care about this but fuck it.

Chicharito responds to Francisco Rodríguez and makes clear that he would never go to América.

"Of course that from where he came will never be forgotten (Rodríguez) thanks to Chivas he is what is today", told Chicharito.

"If someday I get an offer from América I'd reject it, because I love Chivas and I would nerver go with our hated rival. I will always be thankfull to Chivas for what I'm today", commented Hernández.

#ChicharitoOrgulloRojiblanco :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol that was cool, gotta love americans way of overanalyzing and presenting sport facts. Not so much how they kept calling him shisharito though lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)