January Transfer Market (14 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Juve monitor Villarreal ace

by Mark Kendall - Last Updated 22 Dec 2004

Juventus are reported to have rekindled their interest in Villarreal defender Gonzalo Rodriguez.

The Turin giants were interested in signing the Argentine centre back before he moved to The Yellow Submarines last summer from San Lorenzo.

The 20-year-old ultimately opted for a move to Spain, but Juve have maintained a watching brief on his progress.

Rodriguez's impressive performances this campaign have only served to enhance his reputation as he has cemented a first-team berth at Villarreal, establishing himself as one of the key performers in Manuel Pelegrini's side.

The powerful stopper has only missed one league game this term - through suspension - and Juve scouts are understood to have visited El Madrigal on more then one occasion to watch him.

Gonzalez, along with Bayern Munich's Lucio, is thought to be Juve's top target to strengthen the centre of their defence.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would welcome Rodriguez, but I think he'll end up in Milan :p they have older defenders than we do :)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I predict these fellaz will end up, wearin gthe black and white jersay in a near future:

- Pizarro
- Jankulovski
- Chivu, why? cuz he's a friend of Zlatan and really loved by Capello and if i remember correctly, the same agen as Zlatan ;)
- Di Michele, with Jankulovski from Udinese, he is a great talent and I think he can be a future del Piero role in the team. He isnt as expensive as Cassano or Bojinov ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I predict these fellaz will end up, wearin gthe black and white jersay in a near future:

- Pizarro
- Jankulovski
- Di Michele

they already wear black and white jersey.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rosicky ] ++
I think that Juve should sell Tacchinardi and Pessotto.. Then get a player like Rosicky thats the only thing the scudetto is ours ..
Welcome rosicky to the forum.....agree with u on what u said ;)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I kinda miss Tacchinardis longshots. But I think that Blasi and Appiah is doing great and I understand if Tacchi wanna leave...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Pessotto should stay.He's playing great considering he's had so little action in the past two seasons and it's not as if he'd fetch much anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)