January Transfer Market (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I wouldnt put Zebina there, I'd rather play Tudor. Zebina can be a big liability sometimes, he's not that reliable always.
Zebina isn't reliable, but Tudor is? I don't think so.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, a player who has scored over 50 goals for Juventus in 4 seasons sucks. :rolleyes: Great arguement Barkuss.
A player who scored over 30 goals for Juventus in 2 seasons sucks in your opinion. So yes, great argument Barkuss.

Jul 12, 2002
I rather buy Chivu and send Cannavaro to the other side of Thuram on the right of the 3 man defense.
Cannavaro would probably play in the middle and Thuram on the right, but Chivu is going to be expensive. Furthermore, where is Zamby going?

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Cannavaro would probably play in the middle and Thuram on the right, but Chivu is going to be expensive. Furthermore, where is Zamby going?

I would get him back on the right side of midfield. I can't stop thinking about game vs Real when he made R.Carlos look like stupid dwarf :cheesy:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

A player who scored over 30 goals for Juventus in 2 seasons sucks in your opinion. So yes, great argument Barkuss.
Seven, don't get me started with this bullshit again. Your Del Piero arguements are about as useless as Legrottaglie in our back four.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I already posted my favorite formation. Anyways here it is again:

Buffon

Thuram - Cannavaro - Chivu

Zambrotta - Emerson - Blasi - Jankulovski

Nedved

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

If you want my reasoning behind this, go back to the last page.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven, don't get me started with this bullshit again. You're Del Piero arguements are about as useless as Legrottaglie in our back four.
I just watched the championship match of the opening half of the Mexican league tournament. UNAM beat Monterrey 1-0, with the winning goal scored by noneother than my favorite Mexican League player, Francisco Fonseca. (Who, btw, also happened to score the winning penalty kick for UNAM in last season's closing championship game against Chivas.)

When I catch myself wishing we had Fonseca in attack over DP, I know my standards for DP have dropped. :down:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
------------------Buffon----------------

--D.Alves--Canna---Thuram--Zamb/Jank

--Zamb----Emerson--Gerrard(maresca)--Robben(a dream but what the heck)

-----------Trez-----------Zlatan-----------

my view of the future
That's pretty good. Unlikely that we'd get either Gerrard or Robben. But, why would keep Trez in the line-up? And I think that Kapo will eventually make the left side of midfield his own, as Oliviera will on the right.

Jan 7, 2004

That's pretty good. Unlikely that we'd get either Gerrard or Robben. But, why would keep Trez in the line-up? And I think that Kapo will eventually make the left side of midfield his own, as Oliviera will on the right.

amen to those words man.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I like Andys lineup ;) I share that dream with you man. Then we get Rosicky instead of Nedved one day and Pizarro together with Emerson in the middle :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Seven, don't get me started with this bullshit again. Your Del Piero arguements are about as useless as Legrottaglie in our back four.
I'm just saying..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it will be on the last day a big surprise from our very dear Moggi, just like what he did on the previous transfer window

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus transfer chief Luciano Moggi has spoken about the futures of Alex Del Piero, Adrian Mutu and Igor Tudor.

"If we received a big offer for Del Piero then we would reject it," stated the club’s director general.

"I’ve been ill over the last few days and perhaps I’ve missed something," he added. "I’ve heard so much about Del Piero that I had to check the League table to make sure who was top.

"In reality, there is no Del Piero controversy here. We are his employers and he is under our orders."

The captain’s future in Turin has been cast in doubt after he was recently dropped to the bench by boss Fabio Capello.

Juventus added more fuel to the fire themselves when they recently signed Adrian Mutu – a possible replacement for the No 10.

"We signed him because he was available for nothing," Moggi stated after the Romanian was sacked by Chelsea for failing a drugs test.

"We won’t use him this season. He will either stay with us next term or go out on loan for a year."

Mutu has been linked with a switch to Roma, possibly as part of a deal to sign Antonio Cassano. "He is an excellent player but Cassano is too expensive," noted Moggi.

The Bianconeri official also confirmed that Igor Tudor would be released in the next week.

"We’ll give him to either Real Sociedad, Middlesbrough or Portsmouth," he concluded. However, the Croatian defender is also being linked with Siena today.

:rofl: amazing Moggi.....when he speaks he makes things more mystereous (sp?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)