J Stadium/Allianz (29 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-07-23_00-42-13.jpg

OFFICIAL STATEMENT (Curva Sud)
For too long we gave space to criticisms & insinuations but the reality is diverse from what they want to let you believe.
For too long we were far from these stands that represent for us pride and satisfaction.
It’s time to get that off our chests, we can’t stay away from that passion that was with us during our lives anymore.
It’s time to scream again and to fill the stands of the stadium that for years was our second home.
“What comes back actually never ended”
WE ARE BACK

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

For too long we gave space to criticisms & insinuations but the reality is diverse from what they want to let you believe.
For too long we were far from these stands that represent for us pride and satisfaction.
It’s time to get that off our chests, we can’t stay away from that passion that was with us during our lives anymore.
It’s time to scream again and to fill the stands of the stadium that for years was our second home.
WE ARE BACK
Nice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

WE ARE BACK
@Hust

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

WE ARE BACK
Best news in a while.

Mar 24, 2006
juventus.com xD
it's been many year but IF I wanted to buy for inflated prices a ticket it was viagogo
Nowdays I dunno if it even exist I read in Italy the secondary ticketing it's illegal so they closed the website or something
So again Juventus.com
Hello , Valerio, i tried to purchase 2 ticket via Juventus.com like 20 times since yesterday but always met the end way because i havent received any verification code to my phone number to proceed the payment , im like so frustrated , is it possible for your or any friendly help from anyone to help me purchase 2 ticket in Tribuna Est ? I will pay through bank transfer to the friendly helper .

Not to mention i called 2 customer service number located in Milan and Turin like 10 times and none was taken , sent an email to customer service but only received automated reply messages , frustrating

Update : got the tickets already
Grazie for the attention

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hello , Valerio, i tried to purchase 2 ticket via Juventus.com like 20 times since yesterday but always met the end way because i havent received any verification code to my phone number to proceed the payment , im like so frustrated , is it possible for your or any friendly help from anyone to help me purchase 2 ticket in Tribuna Est ? I will pay through bank transfer to the friendly helper .

Not to mention i called 2 customer service number located in Milan and Turin like 10 times and none was taken , sent an email to customer service but only received automated reply messages , frustrating

Grazie for the attention
How did you manage to get the tickets eventually? Was it through the website?

I purchased some last seasoning didn't need any verification code. Is this a new feature from Juventus or part of your bank's payment process?

Finally, are you a Juventus member or was it general sale?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Grazie for the attention
ye please write it down I'm curious as well!

Jul 13, 2010
What a shit organization we ar supporting man. Around Turin posted a picture of 1/2 stadium empty seats, told that couple of thousand away supporters were louder than Juve fans and made a good point, that we should be playing in home shirt at home games.

Zero passion from anyone, fans, board, players. Danilo maybe the only one has some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)