J Stadium/Allianz (40 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we go by the previous indication of season prices going up I'd expect another top acquisition
Well, that makes sense because we're in dire need of getting a proper CB and CM/B2B. That would be the very least to improve this team. Let's say that if we kept Pjanic and somehow managed to buy another top mid like Pogba (I think this one is almost impossible) then we shouldn't have too much problems with implementing Sarri's style of football and actually staying competitive. I just can't see Matuidi and Khedira being relevant anymore, we need a creativity from the midfield which doesn't come cheap these days.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Targeting? Yes.

Pogba which means we will end up with Rabiot.
Rabiot is free. We will get him if we want to. His wage demands are insane tho, and I doubt he's worth it. He has accomplished zilch in his career and is already a self entitled sack of shit. Also, his mother looks like a Himalayan toad, so it's a no go.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How does that compare to EPL? I don't see it as too pricey if I'm honest. Paying €1000 to watch 30 games in a year ain't too bad.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How does that compare to EPL? I don't see it as too pricey if I'm honest. Paying €1000 to watch 30 games in a year ain't too bad.
19*
For Champions League games and Coppa Italia you'll have to buy the individual ticket.
CL games are between 45 and 60€ (the cheapest sectors) - Coppa Italia 15-35€ per ticket (always the cheapest)

- - - Updated - - -

Does someone know if there is a proper and not complicated way to resell your seat for one game if you are a season ticket holder?
yes there are 2 ways.
First you can resell your ticket directly to Juventus.
Juventus will try to sell your ticket and if it does it will credit the money on your juventus account.
Money that you can use to buy from the store o to renew your season pass or buy other juventus tickets.

Else if you're a season pass holder on juventus.com you can register UP TO 3 people (who must be in possesion of Juventus TDT card) and send your ticket to the three of them. Then you decide how much you sell your ticket and get the money in cash/digital how you wish.
Minus is that once you occupy a slot that's permanent.
The slots reset after every season

- - - Updated - - -

111.png

That's my page as season pass holder on Juventus.com
I used 2 spots and one left blank
So you'd better do it with people you know they might be interested to attend more than 1 game per season

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
If Google numbers don't lie then average salary in Turin is around 45000 euros, minus taxes its around 30000 and they say that the prices are huge? You can get an average season pass for 1000-1200 euros, and then you can sell your seat for good money for foreign fans who'd like to watch the match against Chievo or any other low tier team, crybabies

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Google numbers don't lie then average salary in Turin is around 45000 euros, minus taxes its around 30000 and they say that the prices are huge? You can get an average season pass for 1000-1200 euros, and then you can sell your seat for good money for foreign fans who'd like to watch the match against Chievo or any other low tier team, crybabies
lol thats not very high of course they are concerned about cost.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
you can't sell your seat to 1929329439 peoples.
You have 3 fixes subs if you can't attend. So unless you find someone who agree to go and buy your seat if you can't attend the only thing you can do is resell to juventus and get digital credit for Juventus services like shop or re-use the money

- - - Updated - - -

beside average salary is 1200-1800euro after taxes
Many lives below that with shitty jobs like delivery riders and so on

- - - Updated - - -

Piemonte a 23mila euro, Torino a poco più di 24mila
In Piemonte reddito medio di 23.693 euro. Gli uomini sono a quota a 27.673 euro, le donne si fermano a 18.752 euro. In testa c’è l’ex capitale d’Italia, Torino, con 24.583 euro. In coda la provincia di Verbano-Cusio-Ossola con 20.021 euro.
Piemonte 23.000euro average. Turin a little above 24.000.
In Piemonte the average yearly salary is 23.693. Men salary is on 27.673 while women stop to 18.752. On top is the ex italian capital city, Turin, with 24,583 euro as average. The worse off is the province of Verbano-Cussio-Ossola with 20.021 euro.

a rough translation.

https://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/sti...-sud-milano-testa-vibo-valentia-coda-AE09l96E

Last edited:

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know where you got those numbers but they're off

https://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/sti...-sud-milano-testa-vibo-valentia-coda-AE09l96E
http://www.comuni-italiani.it/001/272/statistiche/redditi2016.html

Taxes are around 7k or a bit less from what i understood

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)