J Stadium/Allianz (18 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hmm i have est laterale 2, est 2 i upper then est 1, is very close to glass barier, so i think it will be worst than you show me :)
not by much, it is one of the steepest stadiums in europe so you will get a great view wherever you sit, Anyhow i took this pic from the stadium tour which will give you a better idea of the view higher up than where i was, as you can see it's pretty steep which allows for greater viewing. whatever the case, it is better than the old delle alpi and certainly better than watching Juve on a choppy stream

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mibor

Feb 5, 2014
not by much, it is one of the steepest stadiums in europe so you will get a great view wherever you sit, Anyhow i took this pic from the stadium tour which will give you a better idea of the view higher up than where i was, as you can see it's pretty steep which allows for greater viewing. whatever the case, it is better than the old delle alpi and certainly better than watching Juve on a choppy stream

Thank you :) now i see that is good sector.You should look at National stadium in Warsaw also great view from any place :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That supposed to be funny? You like to make fun of Scooter to head-trauma victims huh?

I still have nightmares about that shit yo, the mere smell of two-stroke and I'm weeping like a little girl

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, unfortunately the stadium atmospheres in Italy are dying a slow death. I don't even want to think about what it might be like a few more years from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)