J Stadium/Allianz (60 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Record Sunday for J-Museum

A total of 2,323 visitors took a tour through Juventus history at J-Museum before yesterday’s Derby d’Italia, beating the previous record set on 10 March 2013 when Juve took on Catania

As the anticipation for Juventus v Inter continued to reach fever pitch, Bianconeri fans yesterday chose to whet their appetite for the big match by visiting J-Museum in record numbers.
A total of 2,323 visitors walked through the doors of the attraction yesterday, Sunday 2 February, 1,507 of which just took a trip through Juventus history in the museum while 816 also enjoyed a tour of the Bianconeri’s home ground.
J-Museum had never before welcomed so many visitors to discover the treasures within: since opening in May 2012, the highest number previously recorded had been 2,274 on 10 March 2013, the day that Juve hosted Catania at Juventus Stadium.
Records, as they say, are there to be broken, and with the popularity of the attraction increasing at such a rate it looks like another may not be too far off.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Just bought tickets for the J museum for next weekend from listicket, does anyone know if I print the tickets out before I go or do I get them at the box office at the Stadio?

Edit - nevermind have it sorted

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
nah, tribuna est cost me about 40 euros when i went, plus you get to enjoy taunting the away fans :D

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought tickets for the J museum for next weekend from listicket, does anyone know if I print the tickets out before I go or do I get them at the box office at the Stadio?

Edit - nevermind have it sorted
enjoy it mate, did you get the stadium tour ticket too? they usually package the museum and stadium tour together which is well worth doing. I swear the last exhibit got me tingling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)