I've had enough !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
With this whole calciopoli (translated into English should mean "kangaroo court") bullshit going on, waiting impatiently day by day to see what the future (or lack thereof) holds for our club, and watching our players get sold off like a going out of business sale, I have decided that I will not watch any Serie A this season if Juve are not reinstated

If the channels that I receive for soccer do not carry any Juve games this season, I will cancel them all...I am not going to waste any more money if Juve games will not be televised

The Italian league has become a joke, and the punishment handed down is ridiculous

I am not telling anyone else to do what I am planning, but I am extremely angry with Italian soccer, and have no other reason to watch it if Juve are not participating

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    swag said:
    I'm looking forward to Serie B becoming my new favorite football league myself.
    With Lazio and Fiorentina now back in A, there are less appealing games in B, so like I said before, good luck in seeing matches

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm afraid Calciopoli has become another excuse for the local cable TV providers in Singapore to snub Serie A once again. I know where you're coming from, and to tell the truth I would not be overjoyed even if we were to be reinstated into the top flight (certainly not because I wouldn't be able to watch them anyway).

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Actually going to close this thread, since there's really no subject here unique from the other existing ones...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)