Iuliano (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
31 years is not overaged for a defender. He might still be able to play for a couple of more years. But hes finished. Unfortunately...

What young defenders are there? that doesnt cost a fortune and are talented? maybe someone in the portugese or french league?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

What young defenders are there? that doesnt cost a fortune and are talented? maybe someone in the portugese or french league?
Vincent Kompany should be able to fit ur description.
He plays for Anderlecht.

And when I was searching if he is playing for the Belgian NT, I came across to a player called Olivier De Cock

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Fulham and Birmingham in for Iuliano?

Fulham and Birmingham are both interested in Juventus defender Mark Iuliano. Iuliano has not played for Juventus since the arrival of Fabio Capello in the summer.

Juventus have been touting him around Europe all year and it finally looks like he will be leaving in January.

According to the Italian media it will be either to Fulham or Birmingham in January.

Sep 14, 2003
I'm not sure England would be the best choice for him, maybe in terms of salary, but in trems of playing, the pace of the game is far too fast for him.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
given his SerieA experience, Italy would surely be the best place for him... but he might get a better contract in England than Italy or Spain...

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
wow such a high price at such a young age.

every big team in Europe is scouting him, no wonder his price goes up.

I feel Vince is gonna leave this summer, so I hope Moggi will have some cash ready.

conclusion: sell Iuliano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)