Italy V Germany (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:
You did not ASK, you QUESTIONED. Learn the difference! Had you placed it in a question form, I wouldn't have commented on you and would have really answered. Another member was in the discussion and I was discussing with him.

Again the QUESTIONING. Ask me about my age, don't question it and follow your questioning with your own view of the thing, this becomes more than asking. Again, if you don't get what I mean, try to learn the difference.

About the neg rep, I did not negative rep you and wasn't intending to, until you did. Prepare to sink!!
so if i questioned as you like yo say it, i stll didnt accused you.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:
It is really important to know the difference, questioning can be insulting or maybe not to that extent but at least impolite. As was the case with Stephan last night.
i didnt want to insult you, but i guesś there is a reason why you are upsetter.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
you send me rep with:You accused me of not supporting the club

did i accused you???? i ASKED not accused.
You did not ask, you QUESTIONED, which is more like accusing than asking.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Vinman said:
This was, by far, the best Azzurri game that I've seen in a looong time !!!:weee:

Everything we did worked !! We were all over them from the start, and never really took our foot off the pedal until later in the second half.

This offense we have is amazing, and I was shocked as to how well everyone played together, as if they practice and play as a team week by week.

I am happy for the entire team, but I am even more happy for DP...with all the ppl who have written him off (many here), its good to see he is ready to fight tooth and nail for the Azzurri ala Roberto Baggio

We really didnt miss Totti out there today, it is nice to know that if he isnt 100%, or cant play in the WC that we have alternatives that will still see us to victory

The only downside to the game that I noticed- its more than just mere coincidence that Germany scored when MaterazCRAP was out there !! :eek:ops
It still boils down to this theory, even though I know that I will be flamed, Lippi is a more exciting coach than Capello

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
ZhiXin said:
It still boils down to this theory, even though I know that I will be flamed, Lippi is a more exciting coach than Capello
Capello is one of the best coaches in the world, who knows maybe even one of the best in history. Never the less, I like Sir Lippi more. If feel if Juve were down by 2 or 3 goals we have better chances of coming back to the game with Sir Lippi than Capello.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #240
    its a real shame wats happening to Germany at the moment a real shame.

I guess there isnt one party to blame and for me especially not Jurgen Klinsmann.

Everyone will have to take their hat to the azzuri on that nite, as they completely demolished a "top" side, if they can be called that nowadays.

all we have as german fans is "hope" that in the world cup the team can do something else, or at least not embariss everyone with performances like this one or the one against Romania, or even anything like the games of last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)