"Italy the best divers" and more statistics (1 Viewer)

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
IBI, British office of Information Builders, has conducted an investigation about different aspects of the world cup.

"To this end, our U.K. office has begun tracking the statistics that really matter, including dives, feigned injuries, tantrums thrown, wrong off-side decisions, complete miss-kicks (air balls), players not knowing their national anthem, and more of the compelling trivia that makes World Cup soccer a world-wide phenomenon.

The reports are built using Information Builders' WebFOCUS Active Reports technology that allow you to dynamically re-sort data, turn it into charts, apply filters and more. Data is updated weekly and will be available for the duration of the 2006 World Cup."

http://www.informationbuilders.co.uk/ontheball/wcuk.htm

edit: "All statistics are based on the opinion of our football analyst viewing televised footage."

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    I agree with you. Swedish newpaper calls i "proof". I think the whole investigation is plagued.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    They wanna start learning how to play the game they created instead of whining about divers.

Get over it England, Im sure you got a Life Somewhere?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Akerman said:
    Although, Italy is #2 in their "Foul play index" as you can see.
    That's rather odd considering the fact they made very few fouls and unlike Germany were open to fair play.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Don Lucciano said:
    Wait for the article " Top 50 excuses England didnt win the WC due to". They just love to talk shit there
    What irritates me beyond everything else is that the trabloids blame everyone but themselves. Eriksson played too defensive, Ronaldo whined for a card etc. etc. Why isn't Rooney critisised?! He shouldn't have kicked Carvalho in the nuts, regardless of what Ronaldo said. And it's not exactly his first stupid red card either...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Mr. Gol said:
    What irritates me beyond everything else is that the trabloids blame everyone but themselves. Eriksson played too defensive, Ronaldo whined for a card etc. etc. Why isn't Rooney critisised?! He shouldn't have kicked Carvalho in the nuts, regardless of what Ronaldo said. And it's not exactly his first stupid red card either...
    You are tottally righ !!! I'm also thinking about that, and also one thing which I don't understand is why noone didn't complain on the way Lucic from SWE got red card aginst Germany, that was really emberassing.

I hate all those whiners always blaming others for their unsuccess...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Mr. Gol said:
    For the same reason Van Basten has yet to face the heavy criticism he deserves. If the media love you, you're in the clear.

OP

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    goggo said:
    You are tottally righ !!! I'm also thinking about that, and also one thing which I don't understand is why noone didn't complain on the way Lucic from SWE got red card aginst Germany, that was really emberassing.

I hate all those whiners always blaming others for their unsuccess...
    Well that card was totally undeserved. And the referee has been massively critisized in Brazil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)