Italy = anti islam (8 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
swag said:
:sigh:

Still waiting for the flags of Taiwan, Kashmir, Chechnya, et al to turn a forum feature into a "political statement". :frown:
I am waiting for the Flag for Richard bransons "Virgin Island" that place sounds bomb...btw whats the waiting list for a green card there..hehe

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
man i had like 7 cigarettes in the span of one hour yesterday, :p my breathin is a little messed up right now
Marlboro Mediums are taking a toll on my breathing...i want to quit...but its too damn hard:agree:

i heard nicotine is more addictive than heroin....

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
swag said:
Problem is that each one of these regions is "politically loaded". Some people argue that they are a separate nation -- or should be. Others argue that they are not.

My point was that this is simply a forum with software plug-ins pre-made and widely available to vBulletin users to make things convenient for getting features up quickly. Anyone who feels that whether a given nation/region/whatever is included or excluded from the list of flag options somehow represents a larger plot or conspiracy to make a political statement is wholly misguided.

This follows some of my favorite words of wisdom: "Do not presume conspiracy where merely incompetence will suffice."

So in short, my point ReBeL (putting my own feelings of Palestine's need for true statehood aside), is that you're way overthinking this.
Sorry, but I don't see until now the reason of having only an Israeli flag here...

I know you think that's this subject is rediculous, but it really hurts that the best Juve forum, which contains people from all nations over the world, takes one side's viewpoint...

:disagree:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
He told you that they did not create this site from scratch, they just bought the different functions or whatever its called.....

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Layce Erayce said:
Balasteen? Isnt that how arbi's say it?
where did u hear that...i know we might mess up the B's and the P's(beanut Putter) hehe but thats a bit over the line ...the correct pronuciation is like what rami said..Falasteen:agree:

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
In addition to your posts friends, there is one thing I want to say:
At first happy new christian year to all of you!
I want to make you remember the story of "Edoardo Agneli"
Do you remember him? He was becoming Muslim (I don't want to advertise islam here, actually islam agrees with Christians, Jews and all the God Faiths) he wanted to choose his faith and become muslim because he thaughts he's free but I'm sure they killed him and said he has suicided. He was a good man even in his post in juventus! but the only thing he wanted was to choose his faith and his living way. Never Forget you EDOARDO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)