[Italian Supercup] JUVENTUS 4-2 Naples Soccer (Aug. 11th 2012) (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter is, without mention, disgusting :)

However, I've begun to hate AC Milan more.
Its really a difficult toss up for me who I hate more from day to day between Inter, Napoli, Milan & Roma. Everytime Zeman speaks it goes up, ADL then Napoli, hate towards inter is now in every cell of my body...then Milan is just as fucking ugly.

Nothing to like about these clubs but so many reasons to hate them. :dielaugh:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's easy, in the long run both Napoli and Roma are harmless fools, Milan is a big and nasty rival and Inter is on another planet, almost everything I really hate in football world comes from or is strongly connected to Inter.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We we superior in terms of technique to those fucktards so they thought they can pull some catenaccio off.

Behrami :inter: I'm so happy we didn't spend our money on that talentless piece of shit

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:rofl:

Confirms what everyone saw. Napoli had a clear game plan, try to play rough and intimidate us all game, it fucking backfired spectacularly. They were lucky they ended the game with 9 men, instead of 8 or 7.

Disgusting club, president, coach, players and fans.
Seriously. I wonder if they'll try the same shit when we play again. Good thing Conte wasn't on the bench btw, he would've flipped shit and got sent off :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)