[Italian Supercup] JUVENTUS 4-2 Naples Soccer (Aug. 11th 2012) (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, the FiGC are planning to add to Conte's ban. Seems he knew Juve were going to thrash Napoli and said in. Yesterday's training session that the result is safe.

More news to follow when Juve return to Italy and Napoli's plane stops in Ghana after Cavani runs out of fuel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So Napoli once again confirming what a bunch of sore loser, lowlife, disgusting maggots they really are :lol:

Seriously, I hope they get relegated and end up in Serie D one day. Pitiful club, on the same level as Milan and Inter in disgracefulness.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
His dog clearly posses Juve mentality. He's aggressive and he has fucked only black dogs, which suggest case of racism. - FIGC

Victim's owner: My dog was just wanted to take a shit. He's been ill for quite some time. After the game we lost, actually, you know, to Hajduk 2-0 in Europe League. Oh, man, what a shame. Back to Chiellini. His dog is really a blood-thirsty animal and should be put to rest! And Juventus must be punished to having a guy who owns an animal with such a hatred!

Chiellini - I was watcing my Juve fucking Napoli, I didn't really cared about Gallo. He knows his shit, he fucks only those who should be fucked, like dogs of merda fans, therefore I respect his approach. As for proposed punishment, bring it on, we'll win the title either way.

You're so on, says FIGC prosecutors.

Carobbio - I was there, I watched everything, even heard the victim screaming. Dog was in mess, and Gallo was after me too, but i jumped into Moratti's car just in time.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
So Napoli once again confirming what a bunch of sore loser, lowlife, disgusting maggots they really are :lol:

Seriously, I hope they get relegated and end up in Serie D one day. Pitiful club, on the same level as Milan and Inter in disgracefulness.
Your hatred towards Napoli is to be admired :touched:

Any more of those funny pics? :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We need to stop using 3-5-2. This formation does not suit an ATTACKING team. Sneaky counter-attack teams like garbagetown can use it. We have difficulties with controlling the game with just two wingers, and can't make shit while being with ball on opponent's half. It's not even like we are better covered with 3-5-2 which we saw today (conceded 2 goals, and couldn't score anything 11 vs 11). We need to play 4-3-3.
We need also a classy striker with good ball skills. Matri's useless in matches like this one. Vucinić - Giovinco looked much more dangerous. JoJo is a dream :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)