[Italian Supercup] JUVENTUS 4-2 Naples Soccer (Aug. 11th 2012) (5 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Napoli just know how to put Pirlo out of the match. Good luck scoring another wonder goal again, I change my mind 3-1 or 4-1 Napoli.
I know what you mean.

Can't see us getting second time this lucky.

We need a different apporach to the second half, Napoli are just too comfortable sitting deep in their half and playing on the counter.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Its affecting us more because they're parking the bus and going on counter attacks while we're trying to get through the wall they've built.
Yeah well thier counter attacks could also be messed up by the wet surface, not really an excuse.
Especially super fast runs like those, the water would slow the ball down, still scored 2 goals.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Ιt doesnt matter that Hamsik is having a good game. It's Pirlo, it's not Poli. He should step up.
He's not playing well today , and so are Vidal and Claudio. Just a bad performance, it's not something bad to admitt it. Sorry but dont blame Bonucci for the long balls , it's Pirlo's thing to create our game and he obviously is heavy on the feet at the moment. No need to worry though, he'll get his form.
this.. we losing the power of the midfield which is our strongest line.. Pirlo and Vidal and Marchisio didn't look good the whole preseason and looks even tired for Pirlo which i understand cause the guy did play a lot this year. anyway our team will need a lot of work.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Back to 4-3-3, take Lucio out and add Vucinic;

Vucinic - Matri - Giovinco
Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal
Asamoah - Bonucci - Barzagli - Licht
Buffon

Let Asamoah go forward and tell Vidal to play more deep. In theory its more like a 4-2-1-3 we need right now with Vidal and Pirlo on line and Marchisio as CM. That would allow Asamoah to go forward and Vidal cover back.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yeah well thier counter attacks could also be messed up by the wet surface, not really an excuse.
Especially super fast runs like those, the water would slow the ball down, still scored 2 goals.
Their counter attacks become much harder for us to defend on the wet surface because things go so fast in a counter attack especially on that wet surface. There is a reason why both their goals have been on conuter attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)