italia vs Czech Republic(22/06/2006) (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hahahah whats that all aboot?
by the way all these mannerisms are very scottish, just sounds funny when the canadians say it.

nah i am excited about this but past experience has told me that you look at one game before looking to the next one or you get bit on the arse

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
by the way all these mannerisms are very scottish, just sounds funny when the canadians say it.

nah i am excited about this but past experience has told me that you look at one game before looking to the next one or you get bit on the arse

its about not aboot........and im not no lumberjack or curler :D

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
Bozi.78 said:

Yeah i agree, i think watching the Czechs and the Italians play on Saturday will give us a better idea of what might happen when they meet, but i'll tell you this..it will be one hell of a game :agree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well, the final game. all to play, its gona be a very dramatic day for 2 teams in group e. and one is possible/probably european team. if not both will have a dramatic day.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ok guys, let me post something from czechs fan to know about our opponent situation:

We're without Ujfalusi, Baros, Koller and Lokvenc.

I'd opt for something like this :

-------------Heinz-------------
-----Nedved-------------------
--------------Rosicky----------
Plasil------------------Poborsky
-----------Galasek-------------
Janku--Rozehnal--??---Grygera
------------Cech-------------

Too bad we'll have no tall man in front then (like Koller, Lokvenc). And I doubt whether Heinz can carry the attack. He's more like a support striker or even a midfield player.

?? could be anybody. It's definitely gonna be a weakness imo. Rozehnal should play on Toni. He's tall. Totti will be in Galasek's pocket and hopefully Gilardino will have a bad day.

I'm still hoping for some Koller or Baros miracle. Baros alone in front would be fine too. He can hold the ball and wait for the upcoming men ...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
What he wanted to say...that he want some Koller miracle???

It is not needed,if czechs have a good day,they can enormously harm us with some long shots.....no need to mention that Roma ,for example, play some 10 games this season without a classic attacker ,and they won all of them.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
What he wanted to say...that he want some Koller miracle???

It is not needed,if czechs have a good day,they can enormously harm us with some long shots.....no need to mention that Roma ,for example, play some 10 games this season without a classic attacker ,and they won all of them.
considering who got sent off today, how roma even managed that :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well, koller is so strong, look how easy his goal seemed against usa, his header. his very important player. in the air one of the best.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Anyhow,here is the question:

I'm thinking about 2 possibilities in our defence

1) Zambrotta----Cannavaro---Nesta---Oddo

2) Grosso---Cannavaro---Nesta--Zambrotta

which one do you support???

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
the results speak for italy progress, lippis men havent lost a game for a very long time.

then again eventually one day this will change, will that day be 22june :scared:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Zambrotta----Cannavaro---Nesta---Oddo anytime of the day. The 2 Palermo men have proved to be a liability.

Actually I feel that Lippi should have brought Panucci along, after all he has really been performing this season and any reason to leave him out is just silly. At least his experience will help him do well compared to Zaccardo

Well back to this game, Groups E games r the toughest of the group, and I'm sure these 3 points will be very hard earned. Fighting against Czech Republic will be the toughest task among all, since the Czechs r very strong in the midfield which boasts the likes of Nedved, Rosicky, Poborsky, with Galasek as the DM. This game will definitely be won in midfield, where one who losts the ball will be in deep trouble.

But the good thing is, both Koller and Baros r injured, so Czech has a shortage of strikers, and Ufjaulsi is suspended and will be replaced by a less competent defender. This is the type of game where Lippi has to really work hard and battle all the end to win the top of the group, otherwise Italy will be in serious trouble after that.

Ob the other hand, they r in the Group of Death, so many things can happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)