[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Very odd that Cagliari and Parma won't be in the league next year.
Yes very much but Parma was doomed for a long time, hopefully they can do a Southhampton! Instead of Cagliari it should have been Chievo...

Now im gonna through a bomb...

Mergers! For the betterment of calcio shouldn't that be a topic of discussion? An obvious choice for me, would be Hellas and Chievo.. Back in 2004 there was even talk of it but nothing materialised.. The city is not big enough to house two teams and instead of fighting for the attendance they could rebuild the current stadium closer to the pitch and have a chance compeating with the big teams... Just my 2 cents

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yes very much but Parma was doomed for a long time, hopefully they can do a Southhampton! Instead of Cagliari it should have been Chievo...

Now im gonna through a bomb...

Mergers! For the betterment of calcio shouldn't that be a topic of discussion? An obvious choice for me, would be Hellas and Chievo.. Back in 2004 there was even talk of it but nothing materialised.. The city is not big enough to house two teams and instead of fighting for the attendance they could rebuild the current stadium closer to the pitch and have a chance compeating with the big teams... Just my 2 cents
You can't think of a football club the way you think of a regular company.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
You can't think of a football club the way you think of a regular company.
Thats why i didn't mention the genoa clubs. Because it wont work every where... But beside a few occasions the verona clubs aren't known to have an in built animosity towards eachother..

It's seen elsewhere, in Denmark two of the biggest clubs were merged.. FC Copenhagen in the early 90's and Brøndby in the 70's

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Inter offered 15million for Yaya - City asked for 20.
I hope they make him a nice 5 year contract 5million/year. It doesn't make sense imo to pay 20M for a player and not bind him with a 3+ year contract :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)