[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (10 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So Napoli can pull within a point of Roma if the don't fuck up tomorrow at home and Roma loses. What a finish to Serie A!
Week 37: Juve vs. Napoli and Roma vs. Lazio

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So Napoli can pull within a point of Roma if the don't $#@! up tomorrow at home and Roma loses. What a finish to Serie A!
Week 37: Juve vs. Napoli and Roma vs. Lazio
if this game vs Udinese stays a draw, Napoli must beat us and Lazio, Lazio must beat Roma

Roma out of CL :tuttosport:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
if this game vs Udinese stays a draw, Napoli must beat us and Lazio, Lazio must beat Roma

Roma out of CL :tuttosport:
One of the toughest dilemmas of life is to pick between Roma and Napoli. Both are absolutely garbage. But seeing Napoli's behavior lately, I'm kind of leaning towards Roma. At least their owner is not a thug like ADL

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One of the toughest dilemmas of life is to pick between Roma and Napoli. Both are absolutely garbage. But seeing Napoli's behavior lately, I'm kind of leaning towards Roma. At least their owner is not a thug like ADL
i want Roma out of the CL for their comments at the beginning of the season, campionato falsato, Radja and Garcia acting like pricks after we lost to Genoa, and the constant crying during the time they were still close to us. would be so sweet seeing them finish 4th after all that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i want Roma out of the CL for their comments at the beginning of the season, campionato falsato, Radja and Garcia acting like pricks after we lost to Genoa, and the constant crying during the time they were still close to us. would be so sweet seeing them finish 4th after all that
Nah. Napoli would be seeded in qualifying this time and likely get easy draw to make group stage. So Napoli 4th is better and Roma 3rd so they get shit draw for qualifying and flunk out before group stage :rofl:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yea I've been cheering against Roma for the whole season but now, after Napoli insulting Parma players and arrogant statements against Dnipro, ADL rant....I really want to see Napoli losing their "good players" after missing out CL. But Roma are just as disgusting. Think of Paredes screaming at Mattiello for "simulation"

Allan :sergio:
every time he misses a 100% Roma scores within a mnute :sergio:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just when you think Inter's season cannot be worse:

here are reports Mauro Icardi turned down a contract renewal with Inter, as he wants more money.

Negotiations have been going on for several months and it was believed he only needed to put pen to paper.

However, this evening Sky Sport Italia claim Icardi rejected the latest proposal because he is demanding €4m per season wages.

The same report suggests Icardi’s wife Wanda Nara has effectively taken over the negotiations from agent Abian Morano.

She is a model and TV star in her native Argentina, who was previously married to Torino striker Maxi Lopez.
Wanda taking over the negotiations is the best part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)