[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (18 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Di Natale could stay another year for Udinese. For me he is one of the best Serie A players in the past few years, he has great qualities and every year great stats. #more-goals-than-Baggio hi-ha-ho

This year 14 goals and 7 assists in Serie A and 4 goals in Coppa.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
http://www.football-italia.net/66307/hernanes-take-lotito

Italy :D

“It was the saddest backflip of my career. I didn’t want to upset or disrespect the Lazio fans, but I had to do it for Lotito,” the midfielder told Sky Sport Italia.

“A while back Lotito said a bit too much. I was on the bench at the time and he said he’d got a bargain by selling me. I really didn’t appreciate that.

“It’s not my style, but I really wanted to score these goals and see if Lotito still felt the same way about me. The backflip was for him.”

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
:lol: It would be even funnier if it was Berlusconi instead of Moratti in the picture
Di Natale could stay another year for Udinese. For me he is one of the best Serie A players in the past few years, he has great qualities and every year great stats. #more-goals-than-Baggio hi-ha-ho

This year 14 goals and 7 assists in Serie A and 4 goals in Coppa.
Maybe if we win the CL, he would finally be tempted by Marotta's offer and join us? :beppe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm happy for them that they are moving in the right direction, i want italian football to grow as i am a huge calcio fan. Serie A is boring when we are dominating the league every season. It would be nice to have more competition and if it's good for Roma it's good for the league.
Whatever. As long as we are better I'm down with that.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Whatever. As long as we are better I'm down with that.
We will always be better, we have proven that time and time again. Look where we are now and look where the Milan clubs are? We got relegated and against all the odds we are in the semi final of the CL and dominating Serie A. Nothing will hold us down because we are Juve.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We will always be better, we have proven that time and time again. Look where we are now and look where the Milan clubs are? We got relegated and against all the odds we are in the semi final of the CL and dominating Serie A. Nothing will hold us down because we are Juve.
I like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)