[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan teams gifting Serie A stars to other leagues as usual. Those guys have single handedly lowered the status of the league.
DA!

Only in the last 5 years Milan and Inter sold Ibrahimovic (twice), Eto'o, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Balotelli, Kaka, Maicon, Huntelaar, to a foreign club. On top of it they couldn't keep big name coaches like Ancelotti and Mourinho (5 time CL winners combined). Now Pato, Robinho and Sneijder are about to leave. Thank God we tried to sign Pirlo, because he was also gonna play somewhere in France, England or Spain. Add Calciopoli, in which at least one of Moratti and Berlusconi played a huge part, and you will understand that Milan and Inter played a major part in the fall of serie A.

May 22, 2007
The guy who has done literally shit all for his club since the treble winning season..Steal indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

And you have to realize why the transfer fee is not high as some think..And that is because he's on a heavy payroll..No team would pay more than 12-15m for him considering his form as well as his wages too.
It's less to do with form than to do with injuries. The shape of Inter has had to change to accommodate him, because coaches have no direct replacement for him on the bench. Not like when we had Diego and used Giovinco as his bench player, for example. Little stability. He still commands over 20m in transfer fees IMO, but Inter have handled this like retards.

Cellino is a jackass
I had this on multiquote for a while and I forgot why I had it there, but it is a valid point anyway.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Their choice is either to steal another Ibra or avoid being banned from UEFA competition for 4 years like Málaga.
but their books are better balanced than ours! :lol:

Is Malaga really baned for 4 years? I thought it was 1, and even that was pending to see if they could pay off their debt. idk. Google translate does me no favors.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Their books are only now getting better balanced. They should be commended for that. But that means they're going to need to suffer some lean years to pay down all that debt. They'll be back.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
wasnt this the feeling before they stole Ibra? but then again, they dont have their champions anymore either.
Yeah, they had a lot of good players before Ibra too. He was just the cherry on top of the cake.

but their books are better balanced than ours! :lol:

Is Malaga really baned for 4 years? I thought it was 1, and even that was pending to see if they could pay off their debt. idk. Google translate does me no favors.
Yeah, just one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)