[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's a LB who can play LWB too. He plays there for Uruguay IIRC.

He's above average anyway.
Neither of those plays on their natural position. I highly doubt anybody here expected we'd play Asamoah as a LW in 3-5-2 when we bought him.

Pereira is a good player :stuckup:

But all players choke at Inter, that was my point.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Pereira - poor man's Caceres.

Guarin - poor man's Vidal

Coutinho - poor boy's Giovinco

Silvestre - poor man's Barzagli

Ranocchia - poor man's Bonucci

I could go on...
don't be acting now like a complacent douche :p

Inter have a very good group of players - more than enough quality there to win the scudetto - their season will be determined by whether Stramaccioni can get out of them what they are capable of or not.
Juve's so called "world class" players aren't exactly world class but it's the system/Conte that brought out of them more than they would have likely shown in a different team/set-up.

All in all, Strama has a squad more than capable of winning the title, especially with no CL to worry about (expect them to crush out of EL pretty soon) ... it would depend entirely on his ability to put them into a team.
Juve, on the other hand, would have to face different circumstances this year - there will likely be more injuries (let's face it last year you had virtually 0 of those), CL to take care of; with success, complacency is also likely to become part of the picture now and then, and players could lose the motivation and concentration they had last year, etc, etc.

in short, it will be a long season and it don't matter how you start but how you finish :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
don't be acting now like a complacent douche :p

Inter have a very good group of players - more than enough quality there to win the scudetto - their season will be determined by whether Stramaccioni can get out of them what they are capable of or not.
Juve's so called "world class" players aren't exactly world class but it's the system/Conte that brought out of them more than they would have likely shown in a different team/set-up.

All in all, Strama has a squad more than capable of winning the title, especially with no CL to worry about (expect them to crush out of EL pretty soon) ... it would depend entirely on his ability to put them into a team.
Juve, on the other hand, would have to face different circumstances this year - there will likely be more injuries (let's face it last year you had virtually 0 of those), CL to take care of; with success, complacency is also likely to become part of the picture now and then, and players could lose the motivation and concentration they had last year, etc, etc.

in short, it will be a long season and it don't matter how you start but how you finish :)
Would've, could've, should've. :weee:

+3

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Neither of those plays on their natural position. I highly doubt anybody here expected we'd play Asamoah as a LW in 3-5-2 when we bought him.
Given that he is so left-footed and that Estigarribia played LWB it was be obvious that he be tried out on left in 3-5-2 at some point, but I didn't think he would play LWB this early in the season.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
maybe to save ourselves the time for meaningless debates, people could actually bother to read posts and not just assume that something is there, when it's not :)
now, e.g., I am plenty sure that I didn't say Juve had no WC players nor did I use Milan's current midfield as a reference point in any way ... but then again, maybe I am losing track of what I am thinking and saying :confused:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Would've, could've, should've. :weee:

+3
:lol: in yo' face acmilan

I can kinda accept Marchi not being called world class, but Chiellini?

you're full of shit ACM.
exactly, Pirlo and Buffon are legends. But to disregard Chiellini like that is BS. You can make a strong case that our whole midfield is WC, which not many people would disagree with either.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I can kinda accept Marchi not being called world class, but Chiellini?

you're full of shit ACM.
ok, Chiellini is a world class musclehead/destroyer/marking type defender ... but doesn't have the footballing intellect and ability to read the game to be a WC defender like Nesta, Canna, etc, etc.

hey, you should be happy now - I did call him WC at something ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
maybe to save ourselves the time for meaningless debates, people could actually bother to read posts and not just assume that something is there :)
now, e.g., I am plenty sure that I didn't say Juve had no WC players nor did I use Milan's current midfield as a reference point in any way ... but then again, maybe I am losing track of what I am thinking and saying :confused:
We're joking, mate. I'm sure our squad could need... uhm... uhmmm.... u.. u.. Amb.. Const... Acer... Aba... Boa... meh... Trao... You know what? Your squad is shit, bro. :p :kiss:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli and Pirlo are unanimously agreed world class players.
:lol: ... sure, on a Juve forum, by "some" (note the intentional non-use of "all") of the Juve fans here

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 16:13 ----------

We're joking, mate. I'm sure our squad could need... uhm... uhmmm.... u.. u.. Amb.. Const... Acer... Aba... Boa... meh... Trao... You know what? Your squad is shit, bro. :p :kiss:
:pado:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)