[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
and to think last month there were fans here posting that Juve were in crisis? :lol: how the hell do you describe palermo's case?
(2 months ago, it was januari)
Its all about believing in your team.

In januari people tought we suddenly had lost all our quality and skill, and became palermo.

Today, people forgot that this catania was 4th placed before inter and juve games. they knocked 2 past inter, and got unluck. We didnt give em any good chance, had a few against their parked bus, and came away with a win.

This is serie a. Its a hard league to get winning streaks, its a hard league to score alot of goals and your keyplayers are countered more efficient then anywere alse if the opposing coach isnt zeman.

Believe in juve, understand serie a is hard.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i was never for 1 bit worried about conceding the title this season, not to sound arrogant or anything but it was inevitable that crapoli would choke eventually whilst Juve grow even stronger as they traditionally do in the 2nd half of the season

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Have you all heard of this "Amauri" guy? Just scored a hat trick today. A Brazilian-Italian, so he sound be able to dribble quickly AND already can speak Italian, we should sign him :D

Palermo :sergio:. I really hope they somehow get rid of Zamparini, this is disgraceful.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mazzarri: 'We're so unlucky':howler:
By Football Italia staff

Walter Mazzarri complimented Chievo on their performance and cursed Napoli’s luck, but insists he is “still optimistic.”

The Partenopei’s 2-0 defeat at the Bentegodi saw them drop nine points behind leaders Juventus and only two in front of Milan.

“Chievo did well to be very aggressive towards us and we didn’t start well, but they scored with their first chance. It was a fantastic shot from Dramé,” said Mazzarri.

“We suffered under their pressing and put them under siege for the second half, but when the ball doesn’t want to go in, there’s nothing you can do.

“Edinson Cavani’s penalty being saved was symptomatic of the unlucky moment we are going through right now. Nothing is going our way. :trollol:plus Chievo are our bête noir.”

Napoli’s Scudetto hopes are effectively over and they must look over their shoulders to stop Milan taking second place.

“All the talk of a Scudetto was not from us, but the media,” insisted Mazzarri. “We are second and are doing well.

“In fact, being in the top five is already a very positive result. We need to see the glass half-full and not think of tearing everything down. I am still optimistic.

“Similarly, we have to look at our Europa League elimination differently. We wanted to take part in that tournament without dropping Serie A points and in that sense we achieved our aims.

“It’s only normal that slowing down like this is disappointing, but we must break through and get kick-started.”

---------------------------

Napoli :dielaugh:
:lol:

Provincial losers and nothing more. I hope the miss out on the CL places.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You just never know. Who knows what tricks the FIGC will have in store for us if we win it again this season. Maybe they'll ban Conte for 4 years instead? I don't trust Italy. Lol.
I don't either. But damn it feels good to be a Juventus fan. The entire team and management are just buzzing with progressive idea's, on field results and harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)