[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
bit sad to see napoli isnt losing ground on inter.

That lazio banner...its strange way to take a swipe at platini, because it shows mourning about fallen juve fans...strange to see that beeing done by a rival.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
standings:

1.Juve 62
2.Napoli 53
3.Milan 51
4.Fiorentina 48
5.Inter 47
6.Lazio 47
7.Roma 44

pretty tight(2nd-6th especeally)...interesting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
that might have made some sense if Lazio and Napoli weren't among the teams most helped by ref mistakes according to some subjective rankings tossed around here. As it stands however, it's little more than a conveniently way to never give credit where it's due.
I've always been baffled how anyone can take serious those "no-ref-mistakes" tables, football doesn't need that sci fi shit. Your penalty record over the years speaks for itself though and that's pretty objective.

Fenomeno7

Dec 21, 2010
Banner at Stadio Olimpico. Anyone understand that? It's about Heysel and Platini.

"Heysel 29/05/85. You had the strength to play ...and to celebrate in the face of 39 deaths... Platini, you're a pig with no morals."

I suppose it makes little sense without some context, but it was aimed at Platini because Lazio were punished with two games behind closed doors for racist chanting in the EL.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
"Heysel 29/05/85. You had the strength to play ...and to celebrate in the face of 39 deaths... Platini, you're a pig with no morals."

I suppose it makes little sense without some context, but it was aimed at Platini because Lazio were punished with two games behind closed doors for racist chanting in the EL.
Thanks.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I've always been baffled how anyone can take serious those "no-ref-mistakes" tables, football doesn't need that sci fi shit. Your penalty record over the years speaks for itself though and that's pretty objective.
without knowing the actual details of those glossed-over PK stats, they bare as much credibility as the "no-ref-mistakes" tables. Unless of course we make sure we see/read in those stats what we want and need to, which makes them subjective, as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

without knowing the actual details of those glossed-over PK stats, they bare as much credibility as the "no-ref-mistakes" tables. Unless of course we make sure we see/read in those stats what we want and need to, which makes them subjective, as well.
They show penalties given for and against, nothing too tricky.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't look like a good time to play Bologna.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I kind of disagree, penalty numbers are objective numbers you can use when analyising something, because they're credible. The numbers those ref mistake tables contain are pulled out of someones arse and are good for nothing, there's a clear difference.
The part I agree with is that you gotta look at the other factors that makes impact on the penalty numbers, yet in Milan's case I don't think your penalty stats differ so much from other top teams because of on-field factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)