[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Every team in Serie A sucks right now.

We should really be running away with the league with the fixtures we've had so far.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We're retarded for not beaing Bologna and Catania :sergio:
nah i can live with the bologna score, there were circumstances that got in our way but we played a great game. catania is the one i regret not winning. its ok though i think we will pull off from it hopefully.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,969
    Every team in Serie A sucks right now.
    Rather sad to see that. There's no team in the league for which you can say 'they are strong'... but they are all average.

Serie A reminds me of Ligue 1, many strong and decent teams but no top one. All other leagues have at least one if not two clubs.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,974
    If Roma wins they'll be three points behind us :lol:
    Even if they do it doesn't mean anything. Our squad is IMO much superior to theirs and our depth is miles ahead too. Season has just started and there's no need to talk much as anything can really happen, but I think we're on a good path and if we buy a CB in January I believe top 3 is within our reach. Roma's path is much more foggy and I don't expect them to achieve much this season, but in 2 season yeah, I think they'll overtake Inter and be top 4.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    WOW, this league is horrible.

So this weekend's highlight (usually the Sunday late game)

A player who is said to make it to barca's starting 11 to play against the new barca. I will refrain from watching this game. FUCK ROMA FUCK GIOVINCO

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Even if they do it doesn't mean anything. Our squad is IMO much superior to theirs and our depth is miles ahead too. Season has just started and there's no need to talk much as anything can really happen, but I think we're on a good path and if we buy a CB in January I believe top 3 is within our reach. Roma's path is much more foggy and I don't expect them to achieve much this season, but in 2 season yeah, I think they'll overtake Inter and be top 4.
    :tup:

Good points and I totally agree.

WOW, this league is horrible.

So this weekend's highlight (usually the Sunday late game)

A player who is said to make it to barca's starting 11 to play against the new barca. I will refrain from watching this game. FUCK ROMA FUCK GIOVINCO
    :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)