[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I really can't understand why some of you are complaining that the matches are being postponed.

It is out of respect to a fallen colleauge and a brother in Serie A circles.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
What do you mean saying it is a meaningless decision to cancel all matches?
I mean it does not make any sense, ok a player died god knows i felt sad about it, but why the hell cancel all the games? i would have got it a little bit if they had just canceled today's games but tomorrow as well? that's stretching it a bit too much.

We already had some bad news, why contribute in totally ruining the football weekend for everyone? also the league is in it's final stages and Milan were going today with some disadvantages, what if one of their injured players return to play in a round where he wasn't supposed to? also i don't see not playing football today as a sign of respect since these same teams will probably be playing 2 days later.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I mean it does not make any sense, ok a player died god knows i felt sad about it, but why the hell cancel all the games? i would have got it a little bit if they had just canceled today's games but tomorrow as well? that's stretching it a bit too much.

We already had some bad news, why contribute in totally ruining the football weekend for everyone? also the league is in it's final stages and Milan were going today with some disadvantages, what if one of their injured players return to play in a round where he wasn't supposed to? also i don't see not playing football today as a sign of respect since these same teams will probably be playing 2 days later.
Ok, so this is all about Juventus with you and NOT about the loss of a human life.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:sergio:

Seriously?

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Some of the ppl is preying to postpone a match if one of the key player is out for any reason
And same ppl get upset when the very same match called off/postponed because of a young player died on the field
What a sarcastic and pathetic world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)