[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol:

Gee, I'm sure those clubs are just shaking in their boots, especially with the Prem ready and willing to pay. :howler:

Ohhh no, ooooh God, huhuhuhuhuhuhuh, we can't let that happen. Here Inter, have our money.
I don't think the guy was talking only in Inter's name. He was talking in the name of all 5 (Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma and Napoli). Agnelli joined him with similar statements, even though he wasn't as direct as Ernesto Paolillo. The Juve boss also complained why the teams that have 75% of the fanbase in Italy have to share the TV rights with other 15 teams in a way that doesn't represent the actual fan base distribution.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Milan mock Inter on Scudetto parade

Milan have paraded on an open-top bus through the streets of the city and the players held up a banner mocking rivals Inter.
Last week they secured their 18th Serie A title, matching the record set by the Nerazzurri.

As the team bus paraded into Piazza Duomo this evening, a banner was held up by players that read: '18 Scudetti, all of them won on the field.’

This is a reference to the 2006 title that was handed to Inter by the courts after the Calciopoli scandal.

The Nerazzurri had ended that season in third place, but the Scudetto was stripped from Juventus and points taken off runners-up Milan.

Tonight the Rossoneri play their final home game of the season against Cagliari, where they will be presented with the Scudetto trophy after the final whistle.

Kevin-Prince Boateng is also expected to keep his promise and do Michael Jackson’s 'moonwalk’ on the pitch.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Milan mock Inter on Scudetto parade

Milan have paraded on an open-top bus through the streets of the city and the players held up a banner mocking rivals Inter.
Last week they secured their 18th Serie A title, matching the record set by the Nerazzurri.

As the team bus paraded into Piazza Duomo this evening, a banner was held up by players that read: '18 Scudetti, all of them won on the field.’

This is a reference to the 2006 title that was handed to Inter by the courts after the Calciopoli scandal.

The Nerazzurri had ended that season in third place, but the Scudetto was stripped from Juventus and points taken off runners-up Milan.

Tonight the Rossoneri play their final home game of the season against Cagliari, where they will be presented with the Scudetto trophy after the final whistle.

Kevin-Prince Boateng is also expected to keep his promise and do Michael Jackson’s 'moonwalk’ on the pitch.
thanks for digging this up, my man ... you obviously follow Milan closer than I do :D

btw, sorry about you guys missing out on the CL ... but I wouldn't worry too much about it - Juve had no chance in hell to do much there anyway and it would have only been a distraction to a team still "under construction" ... plus the management seems to be already decided to invest big time in the team anyway, so missing out on all that CL cash shouldn't interfere with building the new team ... come to think - not playing CL is a blessing in disguise for Juve, at this point in time ;)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
thanks for digging this up, my man ... you obviously follow Milan closer than I do :D

btw, sorry about you guys missing out on the CL ... but I wouldn't worry too much about it - Juve had no chance in hell to do much there anyway and it would have only been a distraction to a team still "under construction" ... plus the management seems to be already decided to invest big time in the team anyway, so missing out on all that CL cash shouldn't interfere with building the new team ... come to think - not playing CL is a blessing in disguise for Juve, at this point in time ;)
It was on football-italia.net :D

Quite funny gesture by Milan. I hope we do something similar next time we win the Scudetto.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A lot of neutrals and outsiders seem to think that Juve fans shouldn't worry so much about the future as we do now, that things will get better. While we see the daily BS that happens in and around the club, they see things in a less dramatic/ more realisitic light. Hopefully, their predictions are better than ours.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
No, you're not :)
And frankly, you shouldn't be.
first things first - thumbs up on the new avatar :hellyes: ... lost bet, no doubt :D

I know it would be close to impossible for you to believe it, but not every Milan fan out there enjoys seeing Juve in shambles ... you know, for serie A's sake :D.

plus, given the heavy investments Elakn and Co are getting ready to make next season, even with someone like Marrotta at the helm, there is a pretty decent chance you guys could finally get it right coach-wise and even player-wise, too ... so, it would be in Milan's best interest if Juve have the CL to worry about too.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
A lot of neutrals and outsiders seem to think that Juve fans shouldn't worry so much about the future as we do now, that things will get better. While we see the daily BS that happens in and around the club, they see things in a less dramatic/ more realisitic light. Hopefully, their predictions are better than ours.
yep, you guys are way too close to it to see it in a more realistic and less dramatic/apocalyptic fashion ... it's the same as reading a book - if you read it too close, things are all blurry and stuff, keep it at a proper distance and the text looks alright. :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
first things first - thumbs up on the new avatar :hellyes: ... lost bet, no doubt :D
Nonsense! I choose it myself to celebrate the success of one of my favorite teams :D
I know it would be close to impossible for you to believe it, but not every Milan fan out there enjoys seeing Juve in shambles ... you know, for serie A's sake :D.
You're right, I don't believe it.
plus, given the heavy investments Elakn and Co are getting ready to make next season, even with someone like Marrotta at the helm, there is a pretty decent chance you guys could finally get it right coach-wise and even player-wise, too ... so, it would be in Milan's best interest if Juve have the CL to worry about too.
Nah, I've been there already when your team was in similar position in 2008. I feared heavy investments and similar shit, but nothing happened. Just enjoy Juve's failures while they last. And looks like they'll last for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)