[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't know, maybe, but when the choice is no European football at all and some prospect of european trophy all would go for the trophy. Besides I don't think anyone wouldn't want to add a medal to thier cabinet yet alone an europan competition.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are very unatractive to good players. Now with no european football we are atracted even less. What top player wants to go to play for a mid table team without any European football?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do we have advantage to Roma/Lazio? With pontual equality.

I can't even think about Juve challenging JUST for a third place with no competitions extra. :facepalm:
Yes, we beat Lazio twice and with Roma we have a win and a draw.
Like I posted in the previous pages, if there is a table only for the top 7 teams and the results between them, Juve would be champions.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Do we have advantage to Roma/Lazio? With pontual equality.

I can't even think about Juve challenging JUST for a third place with no competitions extra. :sergio:
Well it's not like this season we challenged anything else but fourth place. And that we failed too. The whole difference will be less games and maybe lesser transfers, and that depends of the persuasion powers marotta have :p

Very positive stuff for next season so far :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Yes, we beat Lazio twice and with Roma we have a win and a draw.
Like I posted in the previous pages, if there is a table only for the top 7 teams and the results between them, Juve would be champions.
:tup:

Roma are incosistent like us, but perhaps Lazio have a tough schedule. Pointless anyway since we are more incosistent, have a tougher schedule and also less points than them. At this moment, only god can save us. :cry:

If we are really thinking about Mazzarri or the likes then this could be good as we would have less games to play and would saves us from another european shame. If we can take a better coach, a revolutionary coach, then I'll be extremely sad about this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)