[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How many pk's did we get? Not to be controversial, just for stat reason. Roma had 13.
We had 4. Melo scored against Lecce, Del Piero against Cesena and Catania and Iaquinta missed against Bologna.
Frankly, we didn't really deserve more than these 4 penalties. We hardly created a penalty situation in our favor in the last two seasons.

Actually, even these 4 penalties that we won are more than what we deserved, if you remember how Krasic won the penalty in Bologna :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We had 4. Melo scored against Lecce, Del Piero against Cesena and Catania and Iaquinta missed against Bologna.
Frankly, we didn't really deserve more than these 4 penalties. We hardly created a penalty situation in our favor in the last two seasons.

Actually, even these 4 penalties that we won are more than what we deserved, if you remember how Krasic won the penalty in Bologna :D
we didn't get one against Palermo with the handball plus all the other calls that have gone against us, if we were getting all the calls that Roma, Milan and Inter were getting the media wouldn't shut up about it but since Juve's not involved everyone shuts their eyes

:anon:

Dec 27, 2003
I don't want to get into a Baggio debate on this forum but I want to at least note that I beg to differ.
Duly noted, and I shall stand by my statement regarding the Buddhist-faithed yet hare-shooting "wet rabbit" (sic dixit de Baggiu gobbus maximus Janus Agnelli).

I have to say that in these confusing times of spezzatino-style calendars, squat little San Daniele-legged argie phenomenons, shameless bobofication of People's venues (see also the future Juventus McArena), etc.......it brings me some solace to know that the two all-time topscorers with the same team are active players (Franci Totti and Alex Dal Pero, thus).

Hats off to Ryan Giggs of Albion too, while Im at it. The only player to have scored in every edition of the "Champions League".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The white in the shirt ruins it all, totally makes it look shit. If they want a classic thin stripe look, they failed completely. Though its nice attempt to wanna do vintage style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)