Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,963
    Someone is whoring Montolivo so that Marotta will smelt and buy him.
    I'm just waiting to see which club will make that dumb move and still hope it's not Juve.

Then I will laugh when I see somebody buy Kwadwo Asamoah for the same (or similar) amount of money.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Jackson, will we have a party in our group tonight? Of course, if there is a reason to party at all :)
    Shall I prepare the champagne or keep it for next Tuesday?
    Damn, I missed this post but I was sure that there won't be any party and the result tells it all.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    +rep question:
    Which player has the best goal+assist per minutes played ratio this year in serie A?
    You get 3 +reps if you guess the top three. :D
    Only those players who played at least 20 matches count.

In Europe Messi has the best ratio with 1 goal/assist on every 53.9 minutes. Ronaldo follows with 1 on 69 minutes. In Juve Quagliarella is the best with 1 on 118, followed by Matri (1 on 135), Iaquinta (1 on 137), Krasic (1 on 168) and Del Piero (1 on 183).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Very smart guess, but not true.
    Cassano is 2nd with goal/assist every 84.7 minutes
    Yup. It was easy :D
    1 in 79.7
    Far from top 10
    Could be, but I asked about players from those who played at least 20 matches
    6th, with 1 in 100.6 minutes

So who's third and who's 4th if Di Natale and Cassano are first and 2nd and Zlatan-Eto'o are 5th and 6th?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Prolly Cavani, but not Di Vaio I'm guessing? Otherwise it would be too obvious?

Totti and Miccoli? Later one because he been injured alot, and I guess because Cassano is up there who only has 1 more goal then him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)