[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't usually make predictions on scorelines or finishes, but after watching some of Milan's match today, I think they will win Serie A. It's not because they are some sort of special side, but rather it's the rest of the league that is so average. They appear to have the ability to win the matches they need to win, and that might set them apart from the rest. We don't have enough quality, methinks. Lazio doesn't either. Inter probably does, but a combination of factors have already limited their efficiency.

Hopefully some sort of mid-season slump will hinder Milan, but I have my worries with Pato coming back.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Champions League might weaken them or cause injuries. They're not exactly spring chickens.
The longer Inter, Milan and Roma are in UCL the better for Juve - but if i'm honest Juve simply doesn't have the technical abilities to win the league - they don't have the highly skilled players that can create goals out of nothing, that can open up teams that sit back and defend all game with their class and brilliance - unfortunately a number of other sides do, including the three mentioned above and Lazio, Palermo and Napoli (Samp too if Cassano plays again)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't usually make predictions on scorelines or finishes, but after watching some of Milan's match today, I think they will win Serie A. It's not because they are some sort of special side, but rather it's the rest of the league that is so average. They appear to have the ability to win the matches they need to win, and that might set them apart from the rest. We don't have enough quality, methinks. Lazio doesn't either. Inter probably does, but a combination of factors have already limited their efficiency.

Hopefully some sort of mid-season slump will hinder Milan, but I have my worries with Pato coming back.
Milan have found some sort of stability that allows them to find the results when needed,. As you said if they don't face some sort of bad form they will win the league by a margin.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In 25 minutes:

Cesena - Bologna
Fiorentina - Cagliari
Lecce - Genoa
Parma - Udinese
Sampdoria - Bari

Bored at work. I think I'll watch Parma - Udinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)