[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
once again context, you re preaching to a crowd that would dance all night if milan were to go down to serie B. and we re all zlatan fanboys, watch me celebrate chelsea when they get neymar and ganso lol
Meh, i personally don't mind. People do it all the time. Except i'm being genuine here, i'm not trying to rub it in, or anything :p

:wub:

Every season this little man comes and says how he prefers Milan to win the Scudetto :disagree:

Do I? :confused:

The past two years, i've always said that i wish any of the 19 teams other than Inter to win the league, i never specifically wanted any team, as long as they were not Inter. Now that Mourinho left, i don't really care who wins, i don't mind Inter anymore. But if Milan were to bring Zlatan and keep Ronaldinho, i won't lie, their allure will be too much for me :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No I don't agree with this logic but fans are sentimental over such things. Many of Arsenal fans wouldn't want Adebayor back even if they needed him.
How can anyone need Adebayor?? unless a team needs a wasteful, inconsistent, mediocre and greedy piece of shit :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Do I? :confused:

The past two years, i've always said that i wish any of the 19 teams other than Inter to win the league, i never specifically wanted any team, as long as they were not Inter. Now that Mourinho left, i don't really care who wins, i don't mind Inter anymore. But if Milan were to bring Zlatan and keep Ronaldinho, i won't lie, their allure will be too much for me :D
Whatever :D

How can anyone need Adebayor?? unless a team needs a wasteful, inconsistent, mediocre and greedy piece of shit :D
See Alen? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Whatever :D

See Alen? :D
I agree with you about other Arsenal fans doing that. But i never rated the guy, even when he scored 25 league goals in one season, i kept arguing with people here telling them he's shit.

I can dig up the posts in a few minutes, if you don't believe me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of course not. Right now it's a no brainer.
As a serie A follower I know them both since their early days. As much as I love Vinni as a Juve player and respect him for his heart, he's not even close to Pandev.
They're both not good goalscorers. Both score and scored the same. That's where they are equal. Iaquinta scored 70 goals in 205 matches for Udinese while Pandev 60 goals on 177 matches for Lazio. For both of them 14 goals in a serie A season is the best personal record.
In everything else Pandev is superior. From talent to usefulness. Better vision, better assistman, better dribbler, more versatile.
An exaggeration, Iaquinta has superior physical attributes and work rate. Pandev is better technically, which is basically what you said. I'd question Pandev on the mental side of the game as well, his character is suspect. As you pointed out, he's also playing in the best team in Europe right now. I also didn't say Iaquinta was better at any point.

As for Ibrahimovic, I'll believe it when I see it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, if Zlatan left you the way Ade left you....you'd have hated him, but if he came back to EPL would you have preferred if he joins Arsenal or if he goes to Manchester United?
Better question.

If Ashley Cole were to leave Chelsea and come to either United or Arsenal. Don't make me say this again, i'd definitely prefer him to come to us.

And actually the way A.Cole left us was much much much worse than the way Zlatan left Juve, in so many ways.

But i have to admit, i would hate Cole even when he plays for us.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Better question.

If Ashley Cole were to leave Chelsea and come to either United or Arsenal. Don't make me say this again, i'd definitely prefer him to come to us.
Like many of us wanted even Cannavaro to come back. Like many of us want Zlatan back. Many fans still won't though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like many of us wanted even Cannavaro to come back. Like many of us want Zlatan back. Many fans still won't though.
Oh is that your point? Ya of course i agree with that.

Judging from my time in Arsenal forums, i think i can safely say that more than 50% as a minimum would vote for Cole going to United instead of coming back to us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cannavaro was a finished player. Zlatan is still top class.
Ask me in 6 years if I want Zlatan to join Juve or Milan, my answer will be Milan.

How hard it is to get?

I've hated players over the years and I'd have taken them to Juve on my shoulders if there was a chance Juve to sign them.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why are you talking about yourself Alen? Many of fans would want them back if they think the team need them but many wouldn't no matter if those players are still world class or not.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why are you talking about yourself Alen? Many of fans would want them back if they think the team need them but many wouldn't no matter if the player is still world class or not.
Because I see no logic at all in the opposite way of thinking.
Preferring to strengthen a rival over strengthening yourself, due to a very silly reason.

But that might lead us back to what Deneb said yesterday. Loving Juve vs loving Del Piero. Similar logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)