[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Dai ragazzi inter soto de 2 gol hahhaha forza juveee forza juveee forza juveeee! 10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® - Felipe Melo

:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't read too much into the Super Cup.

The team who is fitter and hungrier usually wins it, rather than it offering any great insight into how good the two teams are.

Still, anything that has the potential to cause unrest in and around the Inter squad can only be a good thing.

Mar 30, 2006
Don't read too much into the Super Cup.

The team who is fitter and hungrier usually wins it, rather than it offering any great insight into how good the two teams are.

Still, anything that has the potential to cause unrest in and around the Inter squad can only be a good thing.
The only thing noticed was Rafas high defensive line/ new attractive football seems to take away inters best attribute.. they can no longer sit back and counter attack fast. And their defenders are all slow so having a high line really hurts them.

Also it will be a confidence boost to teams in serie A to see them like that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The only thing noticed was Rafas high defensive line/ new attractive football seems to take away inters best attribute.. they can no longer sit back and counter attack fast. And their defenders are all slow so having a high line really hurts them.

Also it will be a confidence boost to teams in serie A to see them like that.
I'm not saying it's not nice to see them lose and look unimpressive.

I'm merely suggesting it's too early to make any firm judgements.

Mar 30, 2006
I'm not saying it's not nice to see them lose and look unimpressive.

I'm merely suggesting it's too early to make any firm judgements.
yeah you are right. i was just happy and it made me optimistic. plus rafa's teams are usually solid defensive units so i am sure with some work they will be in better shape.

Too bad we dont play inter this weekend though.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
haha nice from melo =) at least his heart is with us, when his brain is nowhere to be seen ^^

and nice to see how mr benitez already transformed the inter players from giocatore to choker-tore ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)