[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lol allways been a fan of Ibra, but not even I hoped he would come back. Know there was zero chance of that even being thought of.
That's the thing, many of us got relieved that he left Serie A with the thought that he won't come back. I always expected him to leave Barca but towards the EPL. This really sucks and Milan out of all teams :inter:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,348
    Ibra will make Milan a lot stronger which is a bad thing for us.

Though, it has a good side. Serie A will regain some world class name after long time and make the whole league more competitive and stronger.

Still, I don't know how can Milan pull it considering their financial situation. Maybe if it's Berluska's gift, no idea...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Indeed, this sucks Humongous balls. Also, enjoyed watching him without any stakes in the game, just watching him play. But now its back to hoping his team loses every week like before.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Indeed, this sucks Humongous balls. Also, enjoyed watching him without any stakes in the game, just watching him play. But now its back to hoping his team loses every week like before.
    The desperate hope knowing that they would actually do good.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Still, I don't know how can Milan pull it considering their financial situation. Maybe if it's Berluska's gift, no idea...
    He would splash the cash when he's certain he'd make up for the money from T-shirts ala Ronaldinho deal style.

But Im skeptical regarding Ibra making the move. He already won everything in Italy and surely he's not willing to take a pay cut to join Milan and having almost zero chance of winning his beloved CL with the cheap ones.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Signing Ibra could make Meelan title contenders, this is very bad news for Juventus. The only positive I can see from this is that it will likely only be for one season because I doubt Meelan have the financial strength for his transfer fee and wages or the squad strength for his CL ambitions.

All we can do is hope the deal fails and that there is no substance to the Fabregas-Inter rumors.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If we have a player of the same ability, don't you think them being Italian is preferable to us?
    No, absolutely not. Remember, the Italian players will still have a premium attached to their transfer fee just because they are Italian and play for rival clubs in the same league. We will have to pay more, in theory, because of the demand for Italian players. So even if we have two equally skilled players, one Italian and one foreign, there will be a price bias towards the former.

If the player is good enough, I don't care what nation he's from. But when we are overpaying for mediocre players just because they are Italian, then something is wrong there. It's not in our best interests.

He hates Italy and Italians. That's all, dude.
    Nah, I just hate nations that don't exist, like Belgium, Waffle-Head. :p

I just can't believe its Milan. That pisses me off. I was hoping against hope he would come back to Juve.

Shit.
    I know you're a huge fan of his, but IMO, he's not a team player. I don't want these sort of guys on the team.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Signing Ibra could make Meelan title contenders, this is very bad news for Juventus. The only positive I can see from this is that it will likely only be for one season because I doubt Meelan have the financial strength for his transfer fee and wages or the squad strength for his CL ambitions.

All we can do is hope the deal fails and that there is no substance to the Fabregas-Inter rumors.
    I think that Milan, like Juve, have a few players out of contract next summer who are squad players on significant wages.

If they are released, both Juve and Milan should have the cash available to make some decent moves.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Even if they do have cash available then they will need to replace those leaving players and look at some of the other deficiencies in their team too. There is plenty that Meelan should change about their team when they have money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)