[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is there any way to stop that deal from happening?
I have no idea at all. Only financial reasons might prevent this.

Barca don't want to pay 10m eur for someone who isn't a sure starter, Zlatan wants guaranteed football, Milan wants Zlatan.
If they can agree on the finances, then I don't see what could stop this deal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have no idea at all. Only financial reasons might prevent this.

Barca don't want to pay 10m eur for someone who isn't a sure starter, Zlatan wants guaranteed football, Milan wants Zlatan.
If they can agree on the finances, then I don't see what could stop this deal.
UEFA banning Milan from playing in the CL could immediately stop it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Because I see no logic at all in the opposite way of thinking.
Preferring to strengthen a rival over strengthening yourself, due to a very silly reason.

But that might lead us back to what Deneb said yesterday. Loving Juve vs loving Del Piero. Similar logic.
Fans not wanting Zlatan to join us is loving Juve vs loving Del Piero?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Milan get another quality midfielder and atleast one good fullback I could really see them doing really well this season and going back to what they were a few seasons back. Just the fact that Zlatan, Ronaldinho and Ibra will be playing together is amazing. Just skip those oldies like Seedorf, Gattuso, Zambrotta and Ambrosini and they'll be fine.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fans not wanting Zlatan to join us is loving Juve vs loving Del Piero?
I meant, small details and individuals being more important than the well being of Juventus. Deneb talked about Juventus vs Del Piero. Fans who would prefer Del Piero to start the matches even if Diego is the better choice.
Making Calciopoli emotions more important than Juve's well being, in this particular case.

And it's not about Calciopoli anymore. Those emotions are more or less gone. Those who won't accept Zlatan in Juve today in 2010 are those who hated him even when he was in Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)