[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ahh! The mini table.

This sure is a mess. I hope Lega Calcio knows what it's like.
The only sure thing about the mini-table is that we'll win the 2nd place in serie A if it comes to mini-table.
But i also think that h2h between Milan and Fiorentina won't be important if three teams end up with same points.

To avoid the mess, lets hope that Fiorentina will beat Milan by 2 goals or more.
Come on Prandelli, make yourself useful for once.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The only sure thing about the mini-table is that we'll win the 2nd place in serie A if it comes to mini-table.
But i also think that h2h between Milan and Fiorentina won't be important if three teams end up with same points.

To avoid the mess, lets hope that Fiorentina will beat Milan by 2 goals or more.
Come on Prandelli, make yourself useful for once.
crazy situation.. As much as you "like" Milan, the same goes for me against Fiorentina, but I want Viola third. They will fail in CL anyway, but seeing Milan go down to 4th is priceless, and specially losing in CL qualifications.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I could understand Totti getting some crap on his retirement day since he's been a cunt off an on,I could understand Gerrard getting shit since he's been a cunt off and on,I could understand Gary Neville getting shit on his retirement day since he's been a cunt off and on..

But not Maldini.No fucking way.That guy has been a model of respect throughout his career and anyone who finds this whole episode even remotley funny has serious issues.Even last week,you had the Inter fans showing him some degree of respect at his very last Milan derby,which Maldini acknowledged.Take last year when Milan played Arsenal in London.Every time a Milan player would take a throw in,you could middle fingers and curse words being thrown at him.When Maldini took a throw in,none of that happened.

Its absoloutley disgusting that the Milan fans did this.Perhaps it was only a small section of fans,since im sure the others would have given him a proper farewell.Losing the match 3-2 probably added to it,but that's not even an excuse.

No matter how much you hate Milan,no matter how much you hate Paolo..he does not deserve this.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I could understand Totti getting some crap on his retirement day since he's been a cunt off an on,I could understand Gerrard getting shit since he's been a cunt off and on,I could understand Gary Neville getting shit on his retirement day since he's been a cunt off and on..

But not Maldini.No fucking way.That guy has been a model of respect throughout his career and anyone who finds this whole episode even remotley funny has serious issues.Even last week,you had the Inter fans showing him some degree of respect at his very last Milan derby,which Maldini acknowledged.Take last year when Milan played Arsenal in London.Every time a Milan player would take a throw in,you could middle fingers and curse words being thrown at him.When Maldini took a throw in,none of that happened.

Its absoloutley disgusting that the Milan fans did this.Perhaps it was only a small section of fans,since im sure the others would have given him a proper farewell.Losing the match 3-2 probably added to it,but that's not even an excuse.

No matter how much you hate Milan,no matter how much you hate Paolo..he does not deserve this.
You need to lighten up and let yourself have a chuckle. Laughter is healthy :cheesy:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They are close to getting relegated

Chievo 38
Bologna 34
Torino 34
Lecce (r) 30
Reggina (r) 30

Last round:
Bologna-Catania
Roma-Torino
Roma and Catania don't need the points so Torino and Bologna might both win their matches. But in that case Torino goes down due to their worse h2h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)